xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HMN

Rap Or Rock: U Choose

RAP or ROCK  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"rock is just ppl who like chains and skulls"All I'm really understanding from your replies is all these false ideas that were created in the past"Each genre of music has something to say...to all kinds and groups of people...Rock and rap, having so many sub-categories (or sub-genres if you will) can't be described only by 2-3 sentences...Btw, hmn, have you ever been in a hardcore rap live ? Have you ever listened to any quality rock/metal bands ? Ts ts ts...

actually ma sis got into rock and she started blasting that everyday in the house. dont get me wrong some of the songs that she was playing was hot i mean i could bump to it and everything. but most of it i didnt like and my whole fam could not understand y she stared likeing. it when i asked her she said that the songs have nice stories to it. and shes right. si yeah i have listened to rock/metel bands b4 i dun know there names so dun ask me lolz. and ummmm i have been to one hardcore rap concert b4.

I would have to say that I like Rock a lot more than I do rap. I am normally always listening to rock on the computer, or in the car. Sometimes though I will listen to rap in the car, mainly because I have a system in my car & with all the bass you can hear the crappiness of rap. In my opinion there is only one thing better about rap than rock, rap has more bass.