xisto Community

Real Name (optional): No thnx

MSN: randomdood@hotmail.com

AIM:

Email: randomdood@hotmail.com

Experience in graphics:I have been photoshoping for a few months, i can do manips, grunge, c4d sigs. i am also learning how to use C4D and flash. I have also developed a few templates.

Areas of expertise: Sigs, LP's

Other graphics sites worked at(optional): I am a big poster at gamerenders.com and 3volutionize.com

Past positions at other graphics sites(optional): i used to be a gfx mod but since i got that position the site hasclosed down.

Current positions at other graphics sites(optional):Maybe starting gfx forum if i get more hosting space later on.

How much you can be on each day:In holidays, a lot. During school not so much......

How many templates/sigs/resources could you make a week: Depends i used to do a lot but now i'm learning C4D and flash.

Examples of your work:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LP's (not good since these are quite old..........

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

and

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

my good LP (made the other day) http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

if at anytime you would like to see my portfolio please go to Portfolio 1 or Portfolio 2

Edited by randomdood (see edit history)

I'm voting with a "yes". You seem to have some experience in graphics other than just sigs--which is what i look for, and prefer; even if the GFX section of the forums is mostly sigs. Good luck on other's votes. :)

Just like with politics, you require the majority of the GFX crews' votes to be accepted.

I'll give it a yes. There are a few things that could be improved on. Such as adding borders to your sigs.I like your stuff, it's really good. Yes, again.

A definate yes from me. I really like your work with photo manips. The one with the girl that has been stabbed does disturb me a little though. :lol:

I'll say no. Some of it's really good, but some of it is really random (no pun intended) like the one with Captain America/Goku. Also, judging by your portfolios it doesn't seem like you've done a lot of graphics so far. Give it some time.

It's important to keep your portfolio updated, so you don't have to explain yourself like this. I suggest updating your portfolio.

pl :blink:, also i have said that for now i'm busy with school so keeping that updated, making new sigs, managing websites is a lot, so yeh.... not saying that i'm too busy for being in a gfx team but you still get the jist of my skillz