xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kkrizka

Credit Price Time

Hello, There is one thing that I am confused about. The price (in credits) of the two hosting plans, per what is it? Is it per month? or per setup? I think that would be useful information to include on the main page.

Well, you lose one credits a day no matter what hosting plan you have. To apply for a hosting plan, you have to have a certain number of credits (10 for starting one, 30 for more advanced). Whenever you post, you receive a certain amount of credits depending on the quality of posts. You must keep your credits above zero to keep your site up. I hope that clears it up a bit.

Edited by husker (see edit history)

The 10 or 30 cedit charge is to set up the account. Once the account is set up, the charge is one credit per day.There is no Monthly credit charge.

After setting up your account you will lose 1 credit per day as jlhaslip said. If your credits reach into the negatives being -0.01 your account will be suspended until you reach above 4 credits, then it will be activated again. If your credits hit -30 (being 30 days of suspension) your account will be terminated. So it is suggested that you keep your credits above 10 so in case you can't make posts on the forums you can go 10 days without having to post in case something comes up.