xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Happy Birthday Google

Well would you believe it? Google is 8 years old today. I don't even remember it being around that long. It has grown a lot too since the very beginning even as I know it. Imagine what it'll be like in another two years. They'll be giving out the money of Microsoft for their 10th year anniversary. lol They'll be well on their way to taking over the world. Congrats to their success. LONG LIVE GOOGLE!!

I would life to wish Google happy 8th birthday too, I know them for like 7 years as it was my first site I visited on my own after connecting to the internet on my own, on my own PC so you can say it was the start of my internet life and the first thing I did was searched for how many results my name gives out and used to battle with my friends as to who gets highest results... :PBut at that time too, they looked so good as if they were there from the start and I didn't knew that Google was only a year old... :)Anyways, happy birthday Google and yeah they will take over the world. :P

Really? Today? It?s strange that they don?t put a special banner to celebrate these eight years... maybe they?ll wait till they?re ten years old.In any case, eight years being the most trusted search engine... ad I wish them 8 years more, at least.

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

:P Hey happy birthday Google, 8 years of great google searching!! May there be many many more years to come! PS Google was my first site that I went to when I got a WAP enabled phone :)

Really? Today? It´s strange that they don´t put a special banner to celebrate these eight years... maybe they´ll wait till they´re ten years old.
In any case, eight years being the most trusted search engine... ad I wish them 8 years more, at least.

Actually yesterday now which is why you missed it. That's how I found out in the first place the banner itself. After doing a bit of research the actual birthday of Google was September 7th but they celebrate it on a random day of the month depending on when they can celebrate it in the building.