xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

License File Expired When Logging Into Cpanel

Well looks like the servers did come back on line, but now im unable to acess my cpanel. I go to log in and I get a message that the License File Expired follwed with that is a set of numbers which id rather not show. But do I need to log a ticket for this

yupp i got the same thing.... i was worried it was just me XD im glad that its not just me but im sad that it happened to begin with... hopefully it will be fixed soon

Yeah well im hoping it does get fixed because i had just updated my joomla based site with alot of content and for the few mnurtes the server was it was all gone from the interface. but it showed it was pending, and it wasnt originally.. so i hope it gets fixed cause i spen about 6 hours today doing this

Gamma server back online with full access to cPanel. License expiration issue has been resolved. I do apologize for any inconvenices.Database is also online. Everything seems to be fine.Leaving the topic open for a while. If server seems to go down again, please be patient until it is resolved.

Team Viewer ExpiredLicense File Expired When Logging Into Cpanel

hi, I used teamviewer before, I didn't know well at that time andInstalled as commertial. After that it is expired showing someExtending date.. I used all date over. Now it is totally expired. ITried to re-install it still the same msg "team viewer is expired"Shows. I tried different cleanup softwares to erase my registary ofTeam viewer from my laptop (Acer Aspire 4730Z using Vista). Every timeI erase registry and re-install team viewer it always shows the sameExpired msg. I need help how to re-installed correctly, or how toRemove all registry of team viewer from my laptop, will you help me toShow where those all un-necessary temp file (after uninstall) areLocated so that I could remove it and try it again..

Help me friends, I need Team Viewer worked in my laptop.

Hope I will get the best Solution from here, I am so tired of this how can I installed again correctly.. Hoping and waiting-reply by DipendraBND