xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Are The Servers Down

Just wondering if the servers are down. for some reason I cant acess my site my cpanel, it would be really nice if they atleast sent us a message that they will be doing updates if this is whats going on..

Probably they?re doing some update. When I noticed that my site was down, I came to the forum and I had to log in again, so probably they have updated something.I hope it?ll back soon.

If there is ever any doubt about the server status, simply click on the link titled "Xisto Network in the top right of all Forum pages and then select the link "- Server/Network Status -". It might be wise to bookmark that link. The Forums are on the Epsilon server and the Hosted accounts are on Gamma . (I think). Ignore the red markers on the Beta server that will always be showing red because POP and SMTP features are disabled for the Xisto dot NET server.

Always be patient guys. If you are upset that your work was lost due to server down, it is best advised that you make frequent backups next time.Please do not make posts like this next time. You know in the past the server goes through regular maintenance and results about 1 hour of no connection. Gamma server status is go and this topic is closed.