xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wacky_stu

Your Dream Food! Your dream food, we all have one.

While lining up at the chineese takeaways today, I found myself having trouble deciding on what meal I should have. Then I realised that I had eaten it all before and none of them quite cut it anymore...I then found myself inside a fantasy world. It was a strange and mystical world, a world where I only had to think of a meal and it would appear in front of me. I then continued to imagine foods normally deemed impossible or implausible to mankind, I had ventured into a realm of DREAM FOODS:-Deep Fried chocolatte bars-pounders, (not quater-pounders BUT POUNDERS!)-Chocoloatte coated corn chips-Condensed milk Milkshake-Chocolatte fizzy drink-Jesus Juice-Chocolatte ice cream conesSo whats youre dream food???

Hmmn... I would like to have heaps of boneless, meatless skin-ful KFC chicken, I just love their "secret" breading and thei "secret" gravy, which, to date, I still have no success in replicating.I'd also love de-fizzed Coke or Pepsi, that is carbonated cola whose fizz either dried up or was forcibly shaken off, which is quite different from un-fizzed cola in that unfizzed cola never experienced any fizz at all. Why? Too much bubbles make me hiccup. No bubbles at all and it will taste nothing more than sugared water.Lessee... what else... Ah! A salad with everything on it! When I make a salad, I often end up raiding the kitchen cupboard and the fridge. Of course there'd be lettuce and dressing, of course. I also try, if possible, to include the following in my salad (in alphabetical order): bacon, carrot, cheese, chicken strips (breaded and fried), corn, croutons, cucumber, egg slices (hard-boiled), ham, oranges, pineapple chunks, prawns or shrimp, raisins, tomato and other stuff I, overwhelmed by such a fantasy, cannot imagine or put into words right now. Oh, that will be the day!So far, I and my voracious metabolising rate have managed to down about sever or eight such salad ingredients in one serving. Yes, I can eat more and yes, it's just salad, not the main course :PWhen lettuce leaves are not present, I tend to direct my energies to fried rice... with everything on it! Now, lessee: bacon, beef, carrot, cheese, chicken, chinese sausages, corn, egg, garlic, ham, lemon juice, margarine, milk, onion, peas, prawns or shrimp, soy sauce, tuna flakes, turnip and, again, a lot of other ingredients lost in my memory's obscurity.What can I say? I have a vast digestive tract and a dangerous penchant for creative experimentation :)Oh yes, and sloppy fries, too, with shredded beef.(Augh! This topic is sooo close to my heart, it hurts!)

My dream food? Anything that tastes good, has low GI and keeps me full for longer. I must eat only once a week or so, that would be cool :)

I'm actually on the best way to make my dream meal a reality (yes, dream meal and not only dream food :)), even though it's something I won't dare to enjoy more often than like ... once every other month...a) the course before the main course: well, I've got no idea on that yet...B) main course:* two fried bananas with chili, (black) pepper and salt (one is not enough and three are too many to enjoy)* self-made "french" fries (i.e. somewhat french fry-shaped potato slices) with salt and just a little sugar* one of my sister's salads (no, I haven't been able to replicate this. I've tried it with her standing next to me and giving me instructions but... I suspect she did it on purpose :P) ... I know that it is with lots of vinegar......and the drink during all this will be a mix of Mango-, Banana- and Cherry-Juice...c) dessert: I've discovered a great (really, really, really great ... the best I've ever tasted) ice cream stall near the Hannover Main Train Station. I'd like a cup with...* chocolate-chili-ice (yes, they really have this. Their chocolate ice cream itself is a chocolate experience I've never tasted before and woah, combine that with a little chili...)* Strawberry ice (well, it's kind of boring but it actually tastes like strawberry and not like many other things...)* Bailey's ice (well, that one tastes just like the drink ... but it's nicer that way :P)-----well, this is quite an interesting experience, especially for those who've never tried that before. It's neither really spicy nor really sweet - when the stuff first hits your tongue, it's sweet ... a moment later, you notice that spicy taste ... and when you swallowed, there's a sweet/spicy taste left, you can also get something similar by dipping your tongue into a good mix of salt, sugar, chili and pepper - but that's not the real thing...

ooo i love pounders, and de-fizzed pepsi would be cool too.probably my favourite meal would include beef stroganoff, chicken schnizel, mash potato, peas and corn and beer. with a steak for dessert.mmmmmmmm i'm hungry now

I dont mind KFC, but find fair too oily to have it that often. Other similar reasons go for many fast food joints in general, dont mind em, but not a regular taker of em. But then again, I'm not really a big fan of McSlops, McDs, McCraps, or whatever people call em those days.

:P Oh boy, you guys really know how to make a man hungry lmao I love KFC chicken with some chips, oor maybe a huge 600 gram T-bone steak with chips and a large coke!Or Or maybe spare rib with chips, a nice sauce and a extra extra large coke to go with it, and don't forget the onion rings, I love them!! :) WOW I must say, I am starving for one of those now, nice, juicy hungry topic mate!

KFC and McDonalds are Poo.Some of you guys should go for more interesting things!I love loads of foods.- Pepperoni Pasta- Pizza- Spaghetti Bolognaise- Losagne- TagliatelleLOADS MORE.Matt :)