xisto Community
squeaky

If There Really Is A God, He Is Trying To Kill Us Off!

Here's a bit of something to think about, although the topic might seem a bit invalid. I am not here to bring upon any strict religious themes, but to inform on some of my observations and random thoughts. If there is a God, he is trying to kill off most of the population. As you all know, the birth rate on Earth is forever increasing, and a child is born nearly every second, by the time you have finished this sentence, approximately 40 new lives have entered this world. Now, I may be a mad man to say this, or just utterly insane, but there are factors that seem to decline the population in some parts of the world, which altogether decreases the Earth's population by the slightest. Factors such as diseases of the world and the epidemics they have caused, such as the SARS problem a while back in Asia, which practically came out of nowhere despite a few warning signs (the epidemic rose pretty rapidly if you asked me). What about the Great Influenza Pandemic that took rise during the aftermath of World War I, or even further back in history, the bubonic plague. Or even the overly sensitive topic of the AIDS epidemic. Not just biological epidemics contribute to the ever increasing amount of illnesses, but non-biological problems as well. Drug addiction is also an element, among many others. And the possibility of newly introduced conditions is inevitable. I know there are plenty of logical explanations and are actually scientifically proven by officials, and I do agree with them and I do think what I have written is quite unbelievable (actually "extremely" unbelievable), but it is a thought I have come across a long time ago and I thought I'd share.

Well, if there would be a god, i say yes, he is not trying.. he is already killing people. Its like a fair situation, you say that almost every second a child borns, but thats why people die, to keep, or at least try to keep a balance under population.So would you think that every 3 seconds a person die?I personally dont think that god exist, i just think that is how life roles.

well i do believe in god, but i do not believe that he has the power to take life away nor give life to people.I believe in science, and believe there is a scientific explanation for anything that happens in the world. as for these virisus that just come out of nowhere, and we are not able to figure out how they started, or how they can be cured, i believe that we are no tecnologicly advanced enough to find a cure for it, and figure out how/where it came from.War is somthing that must happen, yin and yang, push and pull, good and evil, or as i like to concider it, peace and war, in order for there to be peace in the world, there must first be war, and in order for there to be war in the world there must be peace. i believe these two will circle eachother in an eternal dance until the end of time.i agree with Migue, that is just how life roles.

I ever had the thought since 8 years that like 1864 people die daily. : /But yeah, our God is actually awful.When world ends, will he create another world same as this but in BENEFIT to humans?

Look we should know a few things. God is not just someone out there with a very long beard. It is extremely wrong to imagine God as SOMEONE or SOMETHING since God is out of our dimensions and permeates you, me and everything else. So there is acctually no individuum that could kill or do anything else to us. We have our own free will to do anything we want and in every moment we can decide to do something good or something bad. Therefore we are responsible for the situation we are in, because what we did in the past (i mean previous lives and this life) now reflects in the situation we live in. It is simple...whatever you do defines how you are about to live in the future and your past defines the present. However we should be cautious because even though our situation today is somewhat defined, we still have the free will and can decide to do good or bad no matter in which situation we are so that our future situation will be better!You can imagine God as this thing in you that makes you feel good when you help an old lady across the street and that makes you feel bad if you throw a stone in her. It is this "sense" in us that is divine or God.I hope that explains why there is so much evil in this world...People are not consciouss enough and always blame a higher force for the situation they are in not taking the responsibility for their own actions. No wonder the outside world is falling apart...The only solution is that you inside are calm and peaceful and the state of the outside world is not relevant anymore because we experience the outside world through our own world inside our heads.....Could be eh? :)

There are many alternatives to whether a "god" exists or not. Considering the many stories heard from various religions such as after-life, or a huge war (ie an armageddon-like war) leaving the good guys and so forth. But, whether a god is trying to kill us off. I'll stay on the fence for that one. But people passing away is pretty much a everyday occurence, whether if it effects only a small group, or even the whole world.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

If the growth of mankind on earth was to be displayed on a graph, the curve would look almost exactly like that of the growth of bacteria on an agar plate over time. The bacteria doubles every 20 minutes, and the growth is modelled exponentially. It would continue to grow this way until of course one of two things happens: 1) The bacterias food source eventually diminishes and runs out. 2) The Agar plate starts to get polluted with the bacterias wasteThen the bacterias population gradually starts to decline until it reaches a much lower population and begins to grow, but this time not exponentially.Compare this to Mankind, Earth being the Agar plate and we being the bacteria. Over the last 20 years our population (excpessialy China) has increased alomost exponentialy, and will continue to do so until we consume all our resouces or our waste. If God is to be the scientist that placed us on our agar plate called earth, he did not intend for us to die. He merely wishes to observe our growth :)

i don't know about a god it is just the earth trying to "heal" itself when it comes to the natural sort of disaters because of the size of the population and the way we are draining everything out of the earth. !! As far as the dieseases and epidemics and stuff like that are just from the lack of common sense and also the medical side of all the countries can't handle the size of population. and because of that the people who get sick and remain untreated and this make these dieseses so bad until they become these super viruses that can't be stop. And as for aids that is just from complete stupidity.!!

Here's a bit of something to think about, although the topic might seem a bit invalid. I am not here to bring upon any strict religious themes, but to inform on some of my observations and random thoughts. If there is a God, he is trying to kill off most of the population. As you all know, the birth rate on Earth is forever increasing, and a child is born nearly every second, by the time you have finished this sentence, approximately 40 new lives have entered this world. Now, I may be a mad man to say this, or just utterly insane, but there are factors that seem to decline the population in some parts of the world, which altogether decreases the Earth's population by the slightest. Factors such as diseases of the world and the epidemics they have caused, such as the SARS problem a while back in Asia, which practically came out of nowhere despite a few warning signs (the epidemic rose pretty rapidly if you asked me). What about the Great Influenza Pandemic that took rise during the aftermath of World War I, or even further back in history, the bubonic plague. Or even the overly sensitive topic of the AIDS epidemic. Not just biological epidemics contribute to the ever increasing amount of illnesses, but non-biological problems as well. Drug addiction is also an element, among many others. And the possibility of newly introduced conditions is inevitable. I know there are plenty of logical explanations and are actually scientifically proven by officials, and I do agree with them and I do think what I have written is quite unbelievable (actually "extremely" unbelievable), but it is a thought I have come across a long time ago and I thought I'd share.

I dont blame god for the mistakes men make. We have damaged the world beyond repair. Now we try to blame everything on god. We say he is trying to kill us because of illnesses we also created. In Africa they started killing the hippos in the river because they thought the hippos were ugly. Now there was no one to flush the bactria at the bottom of the river. Wow another deadly disease because of men. This is only one of hundred examples. Every disease exist for a reason which men caused. Even normal typical sickness such as cancer. God didnt create cigerittes and make you smoke them did he? They even blamed God for 9/11. What was god surpose to do....knock the plane out of the sky? It was just the people time to go when they died. Here are a few 9/11 Facts.....

* They could accommodate more then 1000 passengers, yet there were only 266 aboard.
*The work day had begun, more than 50,000 people worked in the two towers, yet only 20,000 were at their desks.

*God held up each of the two mighty towers for a half hour so that the people on the lower floors could get out.

*When the towers finally fell the towers fell inward rather than to topple over, which would have killed so many more people.

*The head of one company survived 9/11 because he took his son to kindergarten.

*Another fellow is alive because it was his turn to bring donuts.

*Another lady was late because her alarm clock didn't go off on time.

*One was late as a result of being stuck on the NJ Turnpike because of an auto accident.

*One more survivor missed his bus.

*One spilled food on her clothes and had to take time to change.

*One's car wouldnt start.

*One went back to answer the telephone.

*One had a child that dawdled and didn't get ready as soon as he should have.

*One couldn't get a taxi.

*One man who put on a new pair of shoes that morning, went to work by his usual way but before he got there, he developed a blister on his foot. So he stopped at a drugstore to buy a Band-Aid. That is why he is alive today.

Most of Americans dont even believe in God or are sinners. Yet they try to blame God for their problems. But what else can we expect. When you let a bunch of perverts,racist,and criminals do what they want to do without having cruel punishments youll have no control over crime. I like the freedoms America even though
I dont know how it feels not to have those freedoms I dont take advantages of those freedoms. So dont blame god when you dont thank him for the luxury you have in life. You dont even believe in god so why blame him for anything when you dont believe he exist. I must add if God wanted to kill us he has the right to do so. If he wanted to kill us we would be infact dead already. What people also dont understand is God isnt going to end the world. People are going the cause the world to end.

I don't Really think god exists because if he did people would be able to find him easily and like the bible and all religous books, anyone could of made them up and just wrote them to sell for money (If they were really poor!). Because in the religous books, they mostly say god is in the sky, but how come astronots and areoplanes have never seen him when there in the sky?! God isn't anywhere to be found but one place... I've started wondering this lately, about god. Does he live or exist in a black hole? You wonder why I ask? Well because no one's ever been there and got out (alive that is). And that's the only place people don't go to and never even could get out of... Does it make sense now? That a powerful source is from maybe a black hole...

if got wants to kill us all then why would he evn make us its just like youre dead and you hehe hurricane DEAD well.... we'll all die when the sun explodes hah then he cant kill us all cuz we'll be dead and he'll be all lyke wtf?? wherd my lil pplz that i was killing go??? and then yeah.assuming that doesnt happen mabey he'll piss off with the daily killing spreee's. and we can live for a few days!!!

Edited by richard88)Scod( (see edit history)