xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

Should We Be Afraid From Islam

Yes, we (speaking on behalf of the Americans) should be afraid of Muslims- at least the extremists. I will not claim to be any sort of expert on the sacred teachings of Islam. I do know that a lot of Muslim terrorists use the Quran to justify their acts of terrorism, and I know that a lot of Muslims will condemn their actions as going against the spirit of Islam.
But I don't see enough condemnation for these terrible acts coming from the mouths of government officials in the Middle East. Oftentimes it seems as if they will say just enough to please the Bush administration so that we will not declare war on them like we did Afghanistan and Iraq. But I think that a lot of terrorism is still being allowed by Muslim regimes. The Pakistani leader has done a decent job of refuting Islamic terroists. However, if these people are really that much of an afront to Islam, then I would think that the "good" Muslims should be more adamant about stopping the terrorists than we are. It seems to me that if an extreme group of American Christians started committing acts of terrorism in the name of Jesus Christ, there would be an enormous backlash against them. I am just not seeing this sort of outrage from the Muslim community.

I do not think there is need for anyone to be afraid of islam!
It is just a religion just like Christianity, Budhiism, etc.

It teaches love and all the other important principles. I do think people should be afraid of terrorists! who in the past years have been for the Islam religion but we have also had some people who have been wicked who also like us..were Christians!

I really discourage prejudice and such generalisation of a broad topic. Obviously there are some people who are muslims who feel people should not be murdered, stolen from, etc.

We are all humans and just because there have been a few bad apples even among the human race as a whole does that mean some alien species should be afraid of us??
Edited by africa (see edit history)

SCANDALS!Should We Be Afraid From Islam

The American people trust that Barack Obama will conscientiously address issues related to Islam.

Barack Obama is a great leader!

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!Speaking of Barack Obama:Barack Obama is a racial-minority individual and does not like racism:CONSTRUCTIVE WORLDWIDE DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION RELATING TO SCANDALS:(I) I do solemnly swear by Almighty God that George W. Bush committed atrocious, racist, hate crimes of epic proportions and with the stench of terrorism which I am not at liberty to mention. Many people know what Bush did. And many people will know what Bush did?even until the end of the world. Bush was absolute evil. Bush is now like a fugitive from justice. Bush is a psychological prisoner. Bush often worries. In any case, Bush will go down in history in infamy.(II) It is opined that Bill Clinton committed terrifying, racist, hate crimes during his presidency, and I am not free to say anything further about it. ?Be sure your sins will find you out? (Numbers 32:23).(III) What if basically all racial-minority people would subscribe to the interpretations that George Herbert Walker Bush committed monstrous, racist, hate crimes while he was the President of the United States? It will eventually come out: it is only a matter of time.(IV) I know it may be hard to believe. However, Ronald Wilson Reagan committed horrible, racist, hate crimes during his presidency.Respectfully Submitted by Andrew Wang, J.D. CandidateB.S., Summa Cum Laude, 1996Messiah College, Grantham, PALower Merion High School, Ardmore, PA, 1993(I can type 90 words per minute, and there are thousands of copies on the Internet (by March 29, 2009) indicating the contents of (I), (II), (III), and (IV). And there are thousands of copies in very many countries around the world.)?BAD NEWS FROM THE UNITED STATES: ON THE RACIST HATE CRIMES AND ETERNAL INFAMIES OF GEORGE W. BUSH, BILL CLINTON, GEORGE H.W. BUSH, AND RONALD REAGAN? BLOG OF ANDREW WANG_______________?If only there could be a ban against invention that bottled up memory like scent & it never faded & it never got stale.? Off the top of my head, it came from my Lower Merion High School yearbook.

-reply by The Dissemination Machine

how come u say that u r not ofensing religion u r saying totally wrong words from quoran .Should We Be Afraid From IslamReplying to alexviiiu r saying so ut its not true cause I know the whole quoran el hamdolelah and it does say to be friends but if they fight u fight , and muslims didn't take slaves and i am not arguing but I am saying that what u r saying is NT TRUE ABOUT ISLAM it's a religion that really if u read it will be improved by all the advices and words in it and really u should read it from a original book not an English one that maybe changing in it like it changing in many other and BTW I don't mean anything but that English changes a lot of words meaning in Arabic and I AM PROUD TO BE MUSLIM AND EGYPTION =D hope u read it and understand what I really mean .-reply by a muslim person