xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alexviii

Should We Be Afraid From Islam

:) Four years ago, I heard that the religion that has done the most suicide bombings is in fact Hinduism. Protestants and catholics have been blowing each other up in Ireland. The Spanish had the Inquisition, the Crusades killed hundreds of thousands of people in the name of christianity. The Jews are blowing up Palestine and Lebanon. You cannot claim that Islam is the only religion to have committed horrendous acts of brutality.

you know there is a big difference. My problem is: It's true that "Protestants and catholics have been blowing each other up in Ireland", "The Spanish had the Inquisition", "the Crusades killed hundreds of thousands of people" and it also true that "the religion that has done the most suicide bombings is in fact Hinduism".
But please tell me where in the theology of thoese religions some one have wirten down that the have or had to kill? I don't see in the bible a reference to the Crusades or Inquisition.

You see? thoese have been historical facts, that have been made by huans been and his pervertion, exactly like today The Jews are blowing up Palestine and the palestinian are blowing up Jews.

For muslemin is different: it's the religion it self, with her theology and the coran it self that permit violence.
this is my problem. I'm sorry for thoese who will feel offended, but I can't tollerate a religion that in the name of God, make the word where I live more dangerous.

I find you a very big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig racist. You blaim terrorism on islam maybe? was it mohammad the holy prophet who makes bombs in buildings maybe? NO - there are weird sickos people out there in all religions. In usa there are terrorirst, do you blaim christianity? in israel there are terrorist do you blaim judaism? I think you people just want some one to blaim. If i didnt know better id say the world would be a better place without people like you. people like you are almost worst than racists, if one muslim bomb you - do you blaim all muslim? you are like hitler if not worst I hope god will punish you some day big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big racist!I hate people like you and I think you must read more knowledge before you criticism my people and my family of being racist. you are not respectful towards us. On the other hand - must we blaim christianity that what bush have done to us? I think not. so id say that we are the smart ones and you people are the terrorists - going to countries and taking over. And no body cant say no!

This post has been edited by alexviii: Yesterday, 10:11 AM

NOW, these quotes you have given have no reference, so I have read the Qur'an and I have never come across those words...YOU LIAR

I'm sorry I didn't ggive you the link. I founded out thoese vers in the site of "Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Endowments, Dawah and Guidance": http://quran.al-islam.com/Loader.aspx?pageid=215
the verses where:
1- Surah Name: Al-Baqara; Verse:191.
2- Surah Name: An-Nisaa; Verse:89.

I have told you that I know what I talk about. Please don't consider me one of thoese stupids guys who says thinks because they heard about, and they want to show their selfs they have a position. I read enterlt the coran, as the bible, as I know little for others religions.
Edited by alexviii (see edit history)

was it mohammad the holy prophet who makes bombs in buildings maybe?

you are true the answer is No, but only because he had no way to use a bomb. But he used his sword.And he wrote the coran who say that Islam have the entitlement and the duty to kill all thoese are against Islam.

FOR ME IS LIKE A YES.

I find you a very big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big big biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig racist

ok. this is your point of view. I'm actualy living in Jafo, which is an arabic City in Palestine. (near to Tel aviv).
Now, I have studied in the Jerusalem French School. 80% of my frieds are muslemins, and 19% are christians Arabs. Even my GirlFrind is arabic. So please don't consider me simply a racist. I just feel free to express what I think about islam.

No way is violence permitted? ...What if you have to kill a person to save the whole world? Highly unlikely, but what if?

maybe we should try to keep being realistics...

I'm sorry, to be rude. But, again, the main Idea of this religion, have a Natural Inclination to Violence. This is not acceptable.

Now, I will never says, mislmin have no reasons to exist!! I'm not racist ! I only want to express My Ideas, we shoudn't be surprised if Terrorism (I mean the new one, not ETA or others groups in Irland) is from the Islam world.

The war that Terrorism is making, came from the religion, it's not a political idea, or a philosophy. It's, for me, a religion war. Now the main problem is that this religius war is not moved by man's pervertion, or extremist Ideas only. It is Mouved by the religion it self.

That is why I started with the title:"Should We Be Afraid From Islam".

I'm personaly afraid, not from the danger it self, because in any cases I will die. I'm afraid because as a religius war, it will never stop. Maybe there will be pauses in the future, or temporany peace. But the main Idea of this war, is branded to fire into this religion. And it will never be changed.

911 was all fake and it was planned by the americans themselfs so the could finally attack afganistan and irak.

Now they can steal all the oil from irak and nobody knows that because the media is pro american and all other media channels who broadcast news are kept away from the place's where oil is pumped.

check the video's below en judge if its fake or real.

The documentaries - tons of them

http://www.question911.com/linksall.htm

Tons of awesome 9-11 and the conspiracy theory documentaries

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Loose Change (700 MB) - Top quality 90 minutes documentary

You will need the free google video program.

Check out this 2 documentaries, each with 400 MB

The 9-11, Conspiracy Theory, Loose Change - Home Page

Get more info and videos here.

http://www.loosechange911.com/

And i can tell u the islam is a peacefull religion but i like's aggressif because people like palistinians are isoleted from the world by isreal end that what make's it like that the islam is aggressif but it really isn't.

I have looked up your quotes, and you seem to be quoting the bits that suit you:

[2.190] And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.

[2.191] And kill them [Yacoby: those who fought you] wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

So basically, if you attack a Muslim country, the Koran/Quran says you can drive they can attack you back

The other verse is very clear. I have added notes. [Y: Note]

They but wish that ye should reject Faith [Y: So someone is trying to get you to reject Islam, maybe convert you to another faith], as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): so take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (from what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades [Y: I am not sure what this means, but it doesn't say Just kill them whatever.], seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks.

I suggest reading the sections around your quotes rather than what you want to read, and reading the verses you quote properly.

You however seem very set in your view that Islam is set in violence.

I'm sorry, to be rude. But, again, the main Idea of this religion, have a Natural Inclination to Violence. This is not acceptable.

Could you provide proper quotes (and source) that I cannot pull apart like above.

I only want to express My Ideas, we shoudn't be surprised if Terrorism (I mean the new one, not ETA or others groups in Irland) is from the Islam world.

What is the west doing? Attacking countries under false pretences (Weapons of Mass Destruction), killing civilians and calling it collateral damage. Torchering Prisoners. Trying to re-right the the Geneva convention

Is this not another form of terrorism?

I'm afraid because as a religius war, it will never stop. Maybe there will be pauses in the future, or temporany peace. But the main Idea of this war, is branded to fire into this religion. And it will never be changed.

What was the first religion to attack Muslims enmass? Christians in the crusade. You cannot claim that Muslims are naturally violent, when christians are not. Even the word Jihad has multiple meanings, most not related in any way to violence.

You cannot say the same for the word Crusade.

Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)

First of ALEX, i don't think anybody should listen to somebody, who has such harsh words about a religion, who cannot spell the holy book correctly. Alex, it's the Qur'an not the curan like you said. And your generalization about Isalm is false. In every religion, there are people who comited viscious acts. There are many christians who murder and kill people and you don't see everybody calling them a terrorist. Same in every religion. There are so many people who do wrong in this society, and nobody bases the whole religion on what that one person did. Houndreds of people each day do visious things. Many of these people are Christians. Do you see the whole world saying that Christians are terrorists. NO, I don't think so. So alex how about you go to a Masque or some other Islamic center, and learn the basis of this religon. Because apparently you do not. P.S. Don't try to go and backtrack what you said before by saying you have many Islamic friends. Frankly, if i was musilm, I would not want to have anything to do with somebody who is most defintley ignorent and knowlegeless like you!

Islam is a agressif religion only looking to kill, pope says something KILL KILL everywhere. Yust for saying something and you complain about cartoons?Islam people kill over cartoons, simpel you dont want cartoons? then dont kill? saw that in a movie sometime most wise words I ever saw.Islamic reglion is not welcome in my eyes, there nothing but trouble. And you can disagree but I live in the netherlands. And crime rates are over 70 procent with imigrants some populations even over 90 procent. On lower then 200.000 moslim people and some other imigrants even lower. Compare to like 15 milion people that are dutch with lower then 15 procent crimerate. Facts? yes! solve problem? kick them back where they came from.Wish we are doing now if your a imigrant and commit a crime its 1 ticket back home babe and i love it. PS: am not a christain or moslim or bodist. I have no religion.

Edited by special (see edit history)

Ok this what I think about this subject.Islam is a religion that teaches its followers to kill the infidel and kill themselves because theory is they will have 99 virgins in heaven.I think that is completly untrue and just down right asinine.The religion is very radical in its doctrine.You think Jerry Farwell and Pat Robertson are bad just take a look at the Islmaic religion.I am not afraid of the religion,I am afraid of the people that practice it.I am a firm believer in God but I wouldn't go as far with it as they do.Take the Crusades for example the Christains and Muslims fought for hundreds of years over the "holy land" which is known as Jerusalem.And to be honest with you I don't think they really ended because of the simple fact that the war we are in now is over religion,not oil or money.A lot of people may disagree with me on that but I really think that it is true.Do you really think september 11th would have happened if it wasn't over religion,I don't think so.The United States is a predomintally Christian nation and Muslims hate Christians.Just like they hate Jews.There will always be a divide between the two.The war in Iraq only proves that these people have not sane mind or have any comprehension on freedom.So I feel that this country needs to leave them alone because nothing will ever change and shall we have more bloodshed on something we can't control?

I was a christian, well not freely my mom made me be 1, since I was yung over the ages mostly all wars where over religion. I dispise it and turnd my back to my own religion.For all I care plz bom jeruzalem and eradicate the problem, about war in irak etc. America invaded them true but without any reson? Well no if you prevoke people they might respond? You kill people on there land then there are defently gonne take action to it.Like for a exampel 2 moslim *BLEEP* attackd a LIFEGUARD and all australian people where so mad at them. They started 2 attack moslim people and I clearly agree with them. There nothing but trouble makers. If moslim people stay on there land dont look for problems.There woudt be any problems, and most RELIGION people like bin laden are yust out for SELLING DRUgs and get rich by it no religion beleef in that yust pure abusing people and getting yourself rich doing it. I dispise moslims and I yust want them to fk off to there own country. But no they continue looking for problems and asking for it.

Islam is a agressif religion only looking to kill, pope says something KILL KILL everywhere. Yust for saying something and you complain about cartoons?
Islam people kill over cartoons, simpel you dont want cartoons? then dont kill?

I admit in my veiw Muslims overreacted over the cartoons, but they are much stronger in there faith than we are. I did not notice Muslims killing people.

Islamic reglion is not welcome in my eyes, there nothing but trouble. And you can disagree but I live in the netherlands. And crime rates are over 70 procent with imigrants some populations even over 90 procent. On lower then 200.000 moslim people and some other imigrants even lower. Compare to like 15 milion people that are dutch with lower then 15 procent crimerate. Facts? yes! solve problem? kick them back where they came from.

The crime doesn't seem religion related, so I will not go into it here.
EDIT: What I mean is that they are not committing crimes because they are Muslim, it is because of other factors

Ok this what I think about this subject.Islam is a religion that teaches its followers to kill the infidel and kill themselves

Is this something you have cooked up in your head? Why do you think that?

I am a firm believer in God but I wouldn't go as far with it as they do.Take the Crusades for example the Christains and Muslims fought for hundreds of years over the "holy land" which is known as Jerusalem.And to be honest with you I don't think they really ended because of the simple fact that the war we are in now is over religion,not oil or money.

We are starting most of those wars though. The Crusades, the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

A lot of people may disagree with me on that but I really think that it is true.Do you really think september 11th would have happened if it wasn't over religion. I don't think so.The United States is a predomintally Christian nation and Muslims hate Christians. Just like they hate Jews.There will always be a divide between the two.

I don't get it. You are trying to make a few extremist Muslims the whole load of Muslims.

The war in Iraq only proves that these people have not sane mind or have any comprehension on freedom.

It couldn't have been that we invaded them? Anyway, their veiw of freedom may be diffrent from yours

For all I care plz bom jeruzalem and eradicate the problem, about war in irak etc.

So you think that bombing Jerusalem would solve the problem? And you accuse Muslims of being Violante.

America invaded them true but without any reson? Well no if you prevoke people they might respond? You kill people on there land then there are defently gonne take action to it.

Could you show me an case when the governments of Afghanistan or Iraq attacked America? One case.

Like for a exampel 2 moslim *BLEEP* attackd a LIFEGUARD and all australian people where so mad at them.

Look at this artical, all westerners commit hit and run attacks.

I dispise moslims and I yust want them to fk off to there own country.

In many cases Britain/America/Whatever is the Muslims home country...
Edited by Yacoby (see edit history)

@Yacoby

Ok, i will stick to one topic for now since it is your main concern - violence :)

As i said before, there are conditions before one muslim can engage in an act of "violence". That is, when somebody does sh*t to them first ! :P

I was a christian, well not freely my mom made me be 1, since I was yung over the ages mostly all wars where over religion. I dispise it and turnd my back to my own religion.

For all I care plz bom jeruzalem and eradicate the problem, about war in irak etc. America invaded them true but without any reson? Well no if you prevoke people they might respond? You kill people on there land then there are defently gonne take action to it.

Like for a exampel 2 moslim *BLEEP* attackd a LIFEGUARD and all australian people where so mad at them. They started 2 attack moslim people and I clearly agree with them. There nothing but trouble makers. If moslim people stay on there land dont look for problems.

There woudt be any problems, and most RELIGION people like bin laden are yust out for SELLING DRUgs and get rich by it no religion beleef in that yust pure abusing people and getting yourself rich doing it. I dispise moslims and I yust want them to fk off to there own country. But no they continue looking for problems and asking for it.

Americans invaded Iraq because muslim started it? Why do you think there was a 9-11? because they were bored? or because the american goverment have been screwing them around for serveral years? Yes, it is sad that innocent people had to die during the 9-11 attack. But it's not surprising that something like that would happen.

(Note: The reason why America is rich, is because the goverment gets their resources from other countries, till the country is practically dry. Also, America is a war economy. Remember that ! It's been involved in several wars because they earn a lot by selling their weapons and such. Furthermore, the american goverment keeps on justifying themselves to the american community. That's why they're getting the support. But properly inform the american public and they themselves will not support their goverment. i.e. the "weapons of mass destruction" excuse...btw, I don't have any beef against america. every country has their own sh*t, it just so happen that that is america's.)

Edited by franz see (see edit history)

Islam is not a religion of terrorism, I am a muslim myself and I am very proud of it. God refused that we kill innocent people even if they killed our innocent one. Oussama bin Ladin or all the islamic people killing innocent people are not muslims. One of the meanings of the word Islam is to be peaceful and bring peace to world. God said that the Gihad is something that muslims should do in their life ut that doesn't mean killing people and doing kamikazes. But God meant that the islamic one to defend his country and territory and religion. But not killing people for no reason. Islam is a religion of peace not like some media group re trying to make with islam a religion of terrorism. That's what know and terrorists will go to hell and also Bush and Rice and Tony Bleir.

You are all totaly right!! My think wasn't that all muslemin are torrorist or that islam is a religion of terror. As I never thinked that cristian individue is better then muslemin individue. I personaly know many muslemim that are better the many christians that I know. I'm sorry for my bat english and I will now write Cur'an. :) Ok, I'm not generalising as you think. I'm not telling every muslemin is violente. because every human being is a potential violent. But there are socials backgrounds that helps them more then other. (without considering exeptions) We can say that Political oppression helps less then a free country. A city full of "mafia" or gangs will help less then any other. A poor place will help less then a rich one. Now, I think, A religion can help less or more then others.Budhism will help more then Christianity and Islam will help less them both. It's not simply islam is violent. It's more like, a child who born in a muslemin family in Iraq (arabs) as more chance to make violence then a child born in a christian family in Iraq (arabs) even if they have the same inclination to violence at the begein. I'm telling this by expirience. And I started questioning my self, why? And as I can see from reading Cur'an and Bible, Islam theology is not afraid to leave people to kill, even if the reason is very good one. In the bible I only founded a comandment that says: Don't kill.( and Jesus says even that who tell 'Stupid' to his brother has already killed him in his heart). You understand the difference? Now as you all know, there are in the history a lot of cases where perversed people did Thinks even if not alowed.Like crusade and Terrorism. Now, exept of this, I personal think that the terror cailm to be a religius war. This make me personaly afraid. because as crusade have been for 200 years, also terror can be!