xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mwbouwkamp

Music?

well im not sure because music is more of an opinion than a fact, with a helath book they can see this IS going to harm you and doing this WILL make you feel better wherras with music they cant write this IS a good song, they can only say they think it is but the decision is up to you so it would be very hard to write about i think.They do magazines with interveiws from bands, eg in a rock mag there would be interveiws with rock bands and prizes, articles about concerts etc...

A music board would be awesome in my opinion.Members could discuss the different genres of music they like, discuss different artists and bands etc.Some members may even be willing to post reviews on certain albums and tracks that they have bought or downloaded. All in all, Music is a very big topic which I feel deserves its own board.

the music forums is under the ENTERTAINMENT section. likewise, a separate forum is available for music lyrics.

as for those with active creative genes in their bodies, there is the creativity forums for your own personal poems, lyrics, and songs you might want to share to other members here. :)

refer to the links provided above. topic resolved, and closed. :P if you need this topic reopened for further discussion, please PM a moderator.