xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wassie

harry potter

some people like it some people hate it.not my choise to be.my little brother reads them like 9 times B) i'm also not such a reader.but when i'm bored. i gotta do something right?

I've read all five books.Not big a fan, though. I mean, sure, Rowling definitely has an active imagination and all that, but there's some things that are wrong with the books: for example, Quidditch. Funny how there's really not much point for everyone else but the seekers to play, huh?I mean, think about it, unless the SEEKER catches the snitch, the game'll go on forever, if it has to, right? Well, then, what's the point of selecting other team members if their playing doesn't really have any point to the overall scheme of things.Huh, could be JK's Gary Stue slip?

I don't like reading ! But when it comes to harry potter.. I have seen all the movies and will see any thing that comes next. I frankly don't have time to read story books;-)

i think that harry potter is just a good story.maybe got some things in it that dont really fit in there.but Rowling did a good job,now she has a lot of fans.all ages.i read 3 books of them,i didnt read the first 2.i saw the movie of first one.and i hope to see the movie of the second too.