xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie Rotten

My Site Cannot Display A Web Page Help

Can somebody please tell me what the hell has happened to my forum, I was on it earlier on.
My Webpage

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title "HELP" is violation of our forum rules. Posting without details especially when asking for help only creates more unnecessary reply posts. Warning issued. Topic title edited.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Would you maybe like to explain what your problem is? I just get a page can't be displayed.

Look. There's a trillion things wrong with it... make sure you have an index.html file - it has to be named that. Or maybe it's htm. Check what the standard extension is.

Look. There's a trillion things wrong with it... make sure you have an index.html file - it has to be named that. Or maybe it's htm. Check what the standard extension is.

if thats the problem, then you would be seeing the directory :) maybe the site url got misspelled

Robbie Rotten,

You really need to learn our forum rules. I have no choice but to draw your attention by issuing you a warning.

Checking your account, your domain is actually "lazytown.trap17.com" instead of what you gave us.

And someone, perhaps you, deleted all key folders that are needed for your web hosting account to function correctly. Only folders and files I see are:
.cpanel-datastore
.trash
.lastlogin
.rvlastlogin

Where are /public_html/, cgi-bin etc?? If you have deleted them you will need to terminate your hosting and reapply to initialize new hosting setup.

Your account cannot be restored any other way. You can terminate your hosting using our automated process page. https://support.xisto.com/

Thank you.

as buffaloHELP said you must kill your hosting account, not your FORUM account your actual website. do it as he said. Once you have done that make sure you get enough hosting credits for the package you want (either 10 or 30) then go back to step one of hosting, go and apply again and you will be aproved again provided you meet the critera and this time dont delete any folders!!! Atleast not untill you know what you are doing! because the likelihood is you will need all of those folders.