xisto Community
dude_cool

Sim City 5

I used to play SimCity 2000 heaps, and found it a very addicting game, especially with the texture add-ons to make it look either prehistoric, 1960s, modern or year 3000 like. SimCity 3000 was a step up in graphics, and extra scenarios, options and so forth. But out of the whole series, i'd say my favs would be 2000 and 3000. If there was a SimCity 5, I'd be interested to have a look at it and whether if its worth playing.

I've played all of the SimCity games, and I think that all of them are great. SimCity 4 is a lot harder than its previous games, but after a while you get used to it and your can really make your cities thrive.

Yeah, there is no SimCity 5. Is there?I didn't see anything about it anywhere.

All like sc4 but.. 1.divine interventions both in region and city. 2.subways also roads not only rails. 3.bridges may be on oblique line not just linears. 4.my desire is one landmark only with stadiums, all stadiums (hockey-tennis-more..) many you want. 5.connections also in regions(I must have the world!). 6.not more. bye

NEVER BUY THIS I GOT IT AND I AM NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING

is there a game called SIMCITY 5? as far as i know ast in the series was SIMCITY 4 : rush hour expansion pack which was released in 2003 or 2004.. not to sure.. next version which is called SImcity Societies is due for release in 2008.. where did u get ur hands on SIMCITY 5?

I think you meant Simcity 4...I played every sim game (including Sim Nuclear Power Plant) and I reckon The Simcity series were the best. I never liked the Sims games. I remember when Simcity 3000 Unlimited came out, I was running to the local game store. Simcity 4 was even better, Rush Hour was even better. I used to create replicas of real cities (i.e. Melbourne, Hamilton, NZ etc)Oh... why does EA have to buy out Maxis, now they've stopped the Simcity x series and what next? Simcity Societies? that sounds alot like the game which is on Simcity 3kU as a trailer (can't think of its name).

Yes it is now rumored that there is a SimCity 5 but there is no such official statement by EA or Maxis. The last Sim City thing that I've heard is SimCity Societies... Tell me if I'm correct.... :)

Yeah It's called SimCity Societies. :D Honestly I didn't like it that much either, I bought it shortly after it was released. It had gotten away from the classic building of Sim City - Sim City 4. It was really hard to understand, they took out alot of the good old features and put in some new crappy ones. Even though you could completly customize your city... says the game makers. I don't find you could, I often found myself repeating several things. Sim City Societis just doesn't live up to the other Sim City games. As for me, I'm going to stick with Sim City 4 with the Rush Hour expansion pack.

Since the sims 1 i personally would like to know how to play this game and what the hell is the object that you need to do in order to beet it. I played this game for about 15 minutes. Already new that i would lose miserably at what the hell i was trying to do. All they told me to do is walk around and to talk to people. This game is a total fat, big 2 thumbs down.Anyways if someone can tell me what happens in the end that would be awesome..

Since the sims 1 i personally would like to know how to play this game and what the hell is the object that you need to do in order to beet it. I played this game for about 15 minutes. Already new that i would lose miserably at what the hell i was trying to do. All they told me to do is walk around and to talk to people. This game is a total fat, big 2 thumbs down.
Anyways if someone can tell me what happens in the end that would be awesome..

Wait... The Sims? Or Sim City? They're two completely different games, made by the same company though. In my opinion their is no way to "beat" a simulation game. It's like life... we can't beat life. The point of a simulation is to be a life like as possible.

Replying to juiceDid you ever play the original Lode Runner? I loved that game. The original sim city is too basic for my taste, so far 2000 has been my favorite improvement on the game, but the others are great too.-reply by FlintSteele