xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

Increasing The Mass Of My Muscles... At House What exercises would help me to do it?

If anyone would find it useful, I can post a complete tutorial (with pictures) on the basic mass building weight exercises, diet, etc. and later add one more on 'fine-tuning' the different muscle groups once you've built up the mass of your muscles.I've put a thread up about maintaining basic fitness for those who don't have much time to spare - it was fun to do. I hope it'll be useful for somebody out there.

Edited by Yratorm, LightMage (see edit history)

if you r worried that you are slim then I'd suggest you to eat healty food with a lot of calories along with your exercise routine. Beacuse if you do exercise without proper supply of enough energy in the body then you'll lose all the little fat and muscles in your body and you'll become more thiner. So keep this in mind while doing any sort of exercise.

Hmm - I'm posting a tutorial on the best exercises to trigger heavy muscle development. These exercises can be done with either a set of dumb-bells or a barbell - It may be of use to you. My thread should be up in a few hours. Take care, all.

Well, I would like to give you one suggestion, do weights, it's safe if you do it but don't do just too much of them, keep them minimal as they alter your growing rate when you are this young, I'm 14 and 5.3 and I used to think that I am old enough too but my Uncle owns a gym himself and he suggested that you shouldn't do weights as of yet. I know your one year elder and an inch longer but still I would advise you to just have minimal weight exercises.

You want to build muscle at your house? Here's how to do it.

1. Eat as much as you have to. You are a man, and men need to it. This will not affect you in a bad way, like making you gain fat, if you just watch what you eat, kind of, and excercise. You can easily manipulate the food into making your muscles swell out. But yes, try to eat healthy.

2. Do the basic excercises that don't require equipment. Keep doing the basic excercises like push-ups, crunches and things. These, of course, help.

3. Buy weights. Weights are two to three times more effective than the basic excercises like crunches, pushups, etc. Just buy them and use them, and they help ALOT.

4. Stretch. You can't imagine how much stretching helps. It helps your muscles swell out like eating the right foods does. It will help alot.

I think that will help you out. I hope it does! :unsure:

Those are the only i know, and i would like to know some exercises, anyones, but being especifically, that would help me with the upper back part, shoulders, forearms, and some more for pectorals.Would someone help me? thanks in advanced

1.you could also do squats, squat down can stand again repeatedly(with your legs apart).you dont want to look as if your legs couldn't support your body mass do you?e.g. huge muscles everywhere except legs. :( no offence>.<

I train every part of muscle in me, including finders.If you want to train your finger strength, try pushing up with fingers,
be creative and do any type of exercise you can think of.

2.for the *lizards*known as push-ups in my country, you could raise yr hand perpendicular to your body hand make your palm into a fist(do this repeatedly) you have to use strength when closing your palm to form a fist this is almost the same with the push-ups, but it is focuses more on your fingers and wrist muscles alot(regardless of sitting/standing/lying on bed..etc). very effective too. :(

And the guy is 15 - unsupervised finger pushups might damage the joints of his fingers. I think we should keep advice safe, as people might act on it. For example, I do an exercise to strengthen my fingers and the grip of my hands that works against a resistance of 60 pounds or more - but I wouldn't advise someone new to exercising to do that exercise - he might easily rip a muscle or tendon, or damage a joint

the 2nd method might be the solution of preventing breaking of finger joints:D

Also, be sure to rest when you feel tired :D try it out, it works!
Edited by nstay (see edit history)