xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haifista

Diablo 3? Anytime soon, Blizzard

i loved diablo II. never played 1, din interest me as 2 did for some odd reason. o.oa diablo 3 would be great, they'd make lots of money but getting it right would be a challenge to pull off. it'll either turn out crappy or godlike... who knows. =P

Apparently the lead developer on The diablo series left blizzard, so they are looking for a new lead dev to co-ordinate the D3 project. i loved D1, D2 and the LoD expansion, I played for hours, click away on my mouse until I nearly broke it. :) I would love a Diablo 3, but what will the storyline be? You have already killed him twice...

Yo man I love Diablo 2 expanshion, 2 , and 1. I would love If they came out with Diablo 3!!!! That would be the best . I wouldnt care how much it cost I would defenetly buy it. If u can Id like if u would send me back an email at afeldman123@yahoo.com. Thanks

id love them to make a diablo 3 i like playing diablo2 but i didnt like 1 to much it was kinda boring anyways i havne heard to much about the game so if anyones got a link to a site or somethin plz lemme know

yeah billard north just closed shortly after the develpoers of the Diablo series left to join up with Hyboreal gaming...but they also took the rights to Diablo, soo you won't see blizzard coming out with DiabloIII anytime....ever, Hyboreal gmaing is currently working on some rpg space gmae that falls along the lines of a diablo game, but has not announced any future plans on a DiabloIII project, and probally won't for a while this space game is still in its early stages, and there team has dedicated all its resources and developers on this one game, also this new Hyboreal gaming team joine dup with some ex-blizzard and diablo develpoers who previously left blizzard and started some gaming developing team in the philipenes or whater ever tis called.

There was a Rumor of Diablo 3 being made, or just another Diablo 2 expantion...What ever the case is I hope they make another, But it seams that blizzardis taking a liking to Warcraft, hint World of warcraft, and its Expantion.anyways if Diablo 3 came out my guess would be its going for MMORPGstyle.Btw. good Topic.

I think one is in the making. There was an announcement on the Blizzard homepage for a job opening. They needed someone (forgot what position) for a future project they were doing with the makers of the Diablo series.So I think 3 is going to be a big surprise from Blizzard upcoming E3.

Yeah like alot of other people i played diablo 2 and the expansion for a few years and i i hope that they do make a diablo 3. Well look how much money they are making already off of the WOW that they made. They are trying to get every penny out of it by making a bunch of expansions that add a few little things and increase the level maximum. If they do make a diablo 3 i think that they will wait until WOW dies down a little bit and then start to introduce this new project that they have been creating. In the end either way i could do without a diablo 3 because it would probably be too much like WOW since they it did so well. Hopefully they keep the same ideas from diablo 2 and diablo 2 exp and just add some extra kick to it to make it something new.

Yeah like alot of other people i played diablo 2 and the expansion for a few years and i i hope that they do make a diablo 3. Well look how much money they are making already off of the WOW that they made. They are trying to get every penny out of it by making a bunch of expansions that add a few little things and increase the level maximum. If they do make a diablo 3 i think that they will wait until WOW dies down a little bit and then start to introduce this new project that they have been creating. In the end either way i could do without a diablo 3 because it would probably be too much like WOW since they it did so well. Hopefully they keep the same ideas from diablo 2 and diablo 2 exp and just add some extra kick to it to make it something new.

They "are" making a Diablo 3, but they are focusing on the expansion for WoW, I think Diablo 3 will come around Xmas 2006 and its going to be badass
Edited by Barbwired187 (see edit history)

I am reading this it is kinda old, but Diablo 3 still is not out in 2007. :D They better stop at Number Three. And also Number 1 is hard. Shouldn't it go kinda like this; Diablo 1 Easy Diablo 2 Novice Diablo 3 Hard. But instead it went from Hard to easy to ?????? So I wonder if the next might be for Novice players. But just an idea. :P

Well i personally...dont really want it to come out, id rather just have them keep adding patches on diablo 2 because if it turns out better than WoW which it should because its alot newer then they would probably charge monthly for online playing which i dont want to do but lots of my friends would probably start playing thatand also i got a site for selling diablo 2 items and it would probably affect my sales

Ok, you're all talking about Diablo, a game that had a great addictive sequel...What about us, Starcraft fans ? I've been waiting for ten (!) years for a sequel...I don't even ask for great graphics anymore, just the advancement of one of the greatest storylines in the history of gaming...And you people, hypocrites, asking for a second sequel :PBtw, is it my thought or whatever Blizzard makes just becomes an instant classic ?

Blizzard's a little wrapped up in World Of Warcraft right now, which is why they haven't really worked on Starcraft: Ghost. Hellgate: London was rumored to be a preview of what could be expected in Diablo 3.On the topic of Diablo, it's an MMORPG...it's the same as WOW in that respect. I loved my Diablo days; I never ran into scammers or cheats...a few butts, yes, but all in the name of annoyance and short-term humor. Besides that, the world seemed so diverse. WOW throws you right into the game, and makes you truly feel as if you're a part of something, but Diablo made you a part of a legend. From the imaginative monsters to the diverse terrain, to the quests and the fun of talking to the guards, and having a stash, Diablo definitely deserves to be a trilogy (if you count D2 and D2: Lord Of Destruction in one). I have no predictions for how it'll be, but it'll be good -- the fan following is too great to just give up.

Yeah, i heard they were coming out with Diabolos 3 but hey it hasn't came out and probably won't. Diabolos 2 was very fun game till cheaters came out. After couple of hours blizzard did something about and made 2 separate severs for those. Hmm Diabolos 3 could be interesting game right now whenever it came out. When Diabolos 1, 2, and 2 expanison had some old graphics. Now if you think of Diabolos 3 the graphics it could be something that isn't similar the privious diabolo games. Even if they do make it, would people come back into the series and play it like no other like Diabolo 2 came out? lol