xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
haifista

Diablo 3? Anytime soon, Blizzard

A new Starcraft is on the way. It's called Starcraft II. About the Diablo subject though, my favorite class is the Assassin. It is one of my best classes. I love the Trap Assassin and the Martial Arts is right behind it. Anyways though, if they keep the Assassin class and add more Assassin armor/weapons/abilities/skills, I'll definitley get it and I'll kill Diablo again like I did with a Martial Arts Assassin! =)-Phaz

I BELIEVE IN D3 Diablo 3

Diablo 3?

Dude I totally hope they come out with d3 same graphics a little better on the armor when you put it on. More leveling than level 99. More items more chars. More skills and stats most of all more sets.I don't care what my parents say but I'am gonna get whether they like it or not. O I almost forgot but more secret levels and more horadric cube recipes, not to mention more space in stash, inventory, horadric cube and when trade and you don't hav enough space you create a trade stash and until you have space your trade is in a "trade stash". I know I'm goin a little over board about this, but I really hope they make D3 I woud love to help them make because I got a bunch of Ideas.

From,

Khskinnythree Ice Sorc.

lol youll be waiting

Diablo 3?

Yes I am a major d2 fan over the years I have played singleplayer battle net other multiplayer all sorts but I'm sorry to tell ya I honestly think blizzard probably thinks they did a good thing with starcraft and released it on its 10 year aniversary and no doubt will do the same with d3 and dude by the sounds of it you don't want diablo 3 diablo 3 is going to be extremly different to diablo 2 by the sounds of it all you want is a mod go play median 2008 or something thatl keep you happy all the characters have all new skills all new items and even some new places so go quench your thirst =P

-reply by Tyrials-Legion

Umm... the last time I checked Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 were both RPG's, not RTS'. So yeah.Yeah Diablo was a cool game, but as much as I'm looking forward to another Diablo game, I would prefer Blizzard to work on Starcraft 2 first instead.

Here is the thing that is interesting though. How can you call it diablo 3 if diablo is gone and the only 2 lesser Evils left are Azmodan, Lord of Sin and Belial, Lord of Lies. But it will be interesting to see how the will work things out.-reply by FrozenAges

Reply to you guys

Diablo 3?

Ok, now that it has been like a buncha years since you guys posted here, I'll talk.

Diablo 3 is being released in October this year. (2008)

It will unfortunatly, use 3 lesser evils and 1 big evil.

I grew up playing Diablo and Diablo 2, and I love the game.

Not too showy like World of Warcraft.

However after several years I swapped to WoW.

But now that D3 is coming, I will quit WoW.

Anyways, the storyline.

It takes place a little bit after Diablo 2 Lod's ending.

There's 2 possibillities blizzard said in an interview of the storyline.

You will come out as a brand new character in a new class or something, or you can choose to download one of your old D2 characters there and start as him.

(But a lvl 99 D2 character isnt worth anything in D3 by the standards I saw)

Anyway, the 3 lesser evils are Belial and Azmodan, as well as The son of Diablo (un named)

They create a huge army of monsters.

This works somewhat like World of Warcraft and Diablo 2 combined.

Meaning it has the showy graphics, the side picking, and the extra updates every here and there.

Anyways, so here's how it works.

You pick Heaven or Hell right?

If you pick Hell you can choose all sorts of crazy demonic classes, or customize your old D2 character to be a demonic warrior or something.

Therefore you never fight the 3 lesser evils. However you kill a Corrupted Tyrael, and you kill 2 Archangel council members.

If you pick Heaven, you end up as some kind of crazy holy warrior, and become a hero.

That is where you fight the 3 lesser evils.

But the final Evil that you must defeat on both sides (Throughout 8 acts) is the most unexpected person.

Deckard Cain.

Yeah, that guy who's been helping us, ever since the first Diablo game.

He's a dark sorcerer that plotted destruction.

His magics have been overcoming everywhere with darkness.

The only problem is, that his magics were completely sealed because of the 3 prime evils being alive. If they die, his magics come back.

So prologue is Cain destroys the Barbarian town, hurls you to your death, and you are then forced to pick your side.

All in all, this looks to be a good game.

-reply by Randomee

PLEASE READ

Diablo 3?

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

To my mind the design outside should be quite the same like it is in the gameplaymovie, because it really looks great

BUT when it comes to dungeons (and bosses) it is a MUST that they stick to typical "diablo colours" because this is very important for the atmosphere

So you can still have a big variety of ambiences

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

-reply by PLEASEREAD

Blizzard Announcement

Diablo 3?

We are making newer characters as you speak (There are BarBar and Witchdoctor). We will use D2 Characters and add a few more. After D3, there will be an expansion (updates new characters, more bosses (The cinematic teaser and gameplay video kicked *bottom*!!))!!

We will probably finish during the holidays and release it in august (end of holidays) if we speed up.

New Features:

Environmental Interaction (Use almost all the environment against enemies(and instead of just smashing tables and chairs, I mean the actual walls an pillars!!))

More complex skills

Better enhanced graphics

New classes

Whole new look for Tristram and the world of Sanctuary.

Easier to use controls over the player

Easier and faster gameplay

Awesomely fast Multiplayer scheme (Where it's easy for you to join and leave games).

No way to hack it, so noobs can't make charms with a hero editor to have all the skills (makes it a better game with no hacks).

All together this makes one KICKASS game!

Cya guys in august :)

-reply by Blizzard

heheheDiablo 3?WOW is boring then diablo..Tho it is made by the same group. I cant w8 this game comes out.. But theres only three charaters. 

-reply by guess wht???