xisto Community
jlhaslip

Is Saint Michael As Evil As He Says He Is? Who really knows?

Is SM an EVIL Mod?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The purpose of this post is to share SM "Evil" stories with all of us.If he has been "evil" towards you or if you witnessed an "evil" act directed towards others, please take a minute and share it with all of us.Thanks for sharing.

Personally, i think he's great! he always helps when i have a problem.

Although the saying goes "There's no smoke without fire." Then again, who says that being evil is bad?

Go SM :)

Well, I must say that his avatar kind of scares me. He's not evil but he has an "interesting personality". Is that a good way to put it? This post does scare me though.

well lets seee
BLEEP BLEEP BUSH CAN BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP HIMSELF AND BLEEP A GOAT for all i care most likly KERRY WILL BLEEP A GOAT TO IF HE HAD THE CHANCE THE GOAT BLEEPER

CLINTON THAT A BLEEPER RIGHT THIER would mind shaking hs hand he did some good better then the horse BLEEPER bush

well bleep bleep bleep

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Yes, you've got that right! He's got a "different and honest" opinions and doesn't care how he expresses himself (Not exactly a bad thing). But...no not evil...not yet; we will have to wait and see on that one. We really don't know yet. Thank you SM for reading this post I know you are :) . He's probably bluffing about most of the stuff...or not? Don't know...but I don't think so.

I have to agree, S_M is one evil dude. But he has heart people and thats all you really need in life. Heart is wut makes him stand out from others, you can tell that his work is made with passion and care. And for this we all love S_M. Cheers mate!

SM ate the children I never had. :[ haaha. Just kidding.SM is cool, he helps me a lot. :]But dude really SM, no more baby-o's for breakfast.

No one is evil like that, God created humans not mean. But it is the devil inside of us who make us mean and eventually evil!! You can't know if a person is evil or not except when you live with him so we can ask his mom if he is evil but I don't know?!

Edited by Hadi (see edit history)

S M is freaking EVIL!!!!!!.... jk SM i know ur gonna read these and then go murder us in our beads.....lolhe can be really mean sometimes but not evil.... hes likeable (when you can tolerate him :) ) and other times.... well truth is SM u can be a real J E R K!!!!!! but hes been nice to me (when i behave) after all you guyz... he's only trying to do his job.... i think he is doing a great job at it to... its not easy babysitting all of us.... hehehe

Edited by hotchick2121 (see edit history)

I do not think "Saint-Michael" Is evil. Although i voted yes. Lmao.

He's cool with graphics, and i even liked all the renders he has hosted in his filefront account. Saint-Michael is a Saint. :)

Lol, why a thread about a member/mod w/e :S? lol!

well if you notice the forum it is under it isa joke forum with no post count.although I did find this amusing can't wait for other responses. :)