xisto Community
lonebyrd

How Do I Completely Remove Trojan Viruses anti-virus put them in virus vault

I have a message from Anti Virus 2008 whhen I click search and it Blocks Me

How Do I Completely Remove Trojan Viruses

We have tried everything bar throwing the computer in the bin and its really frustrating we cannot remove this message and have tried absolutly everything we have run Norton and Stop Sign and this is not being detected and it only comes up on my sight can anyone help pleae.I would be welcome for any feedback

Many Thanks

Kaye

-reply by Kaye Walton

Many antivirus program detect viruses, worms, trojan, etc. But not all'f em can "completely" remove all the virus and its behavior. I think you should check the registry, startup, and file(s) after a fullscan. You should be carefuly about files that has an extension called *.Ini. For ex. Autorun.Ini, install.Ini, etc. Whoaaa.. I did scan my pc using many antivirus and already updated, but I should find something left behind. Temporary files, cookies, tracking cookies etc should be deleted after doing a full scan. So far .. I did clean up my pc. But I'm not sure wich antivirus is the best. Many antvirus has a different engine to detect the virus. You should pick up the antivirus that can handle and remove virus and doing a smart scan (only virus and spyware detect, not your program(s)). Whoaa.. Confuse.. :( -reply by Manuel

Anti Viruses cannot delete, they can just protect...

How Do I Completely Remove Trojan Viruses

Hi all,

I suffered with virtuemonde trojan virus 4th time this month, now what I did is clean install, did not connected it to internet, downloaded zone alarm, installed it, downloaded avast home, installed it, and then connected to internet and updated all including windows...Than re-started and I think I am fine now, zonealarm shows 196 connections most probably trojans are stopped from accessing the computer...Now you also know, who's the devil here; its the anti - virus company competitions...

Thanks for reading..

-reply by Sandeep Singh Chouhan

hey, I think my pc has a trojan and whenever I click on something on the desktop, it blurs out.

whenever I try to open up msconfig, regedit, or even cmd it says "Use the web to find the appropriate program" or "choose a program from a list."

so I cant open any of those and when I press ctrl + alt + delete and try to disable some stuff, I'm not sure what I'm  doing so please help.

Trojan problem?How Do I Completely Remove Trojan Viruses

I recently found out that there was a trojan on my computer, after Threatfire (very good) dealt with it, I found out I am unable to open up any connections with the internet. Is there anything you may know that I have forgotten or over looked 

-question by Mystery

virusesHow Do I Completely Remove Trojan Viruses

actually my system got virus.It shows system volume information but it is not accessible...Help me to get rid of it

-question by dheepthi