xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Lyon2

Terminator 4 Movie Is Coming, Announced By Mgm Will be an awesome movie, thats for sure.

I hope that woman will be in it from terminator 3, she was very good at her role. They'll have to keep the same John conner, it doesn't look like it though. According to imdb.com Christian Bale is gonna play the role.

This is obviously going to be in the furture this time, with John conner being the leader finally. They'll probably turn this into a triology all in the furture and answering all the time travelling questions.

But Arnold showing up to this movie? I dam sure hope so, he's the god dam face of Terminator. There hasn't been a Terminator film without him. But Arnold has other things to do, like running california. He'll probably play a small part and not such a big part as in the previous 3.

Here is some more details about Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/

As of now none of the actors is going to be in terminator 4 that was in terminator 3. If Arnold Schwarzenegger is not in terminator 4 it will not be as good as the others. To me Arnold is terminator and even though it will be a great movie it will never be the same without Arnold.

Arnold === Terminator. Whats this hes not even going to star in part 4 or does no one know yet. Anyway I love the series I cant wait to see what happens this time round. When can we expect a release date on this?

Arnold === Terminator. Whats this hes not even going to star in part 4 or does no one know yet. Anyway I love the series I cant wait to see what happens this time round. When can we expect a release date on this?

According to Forbez's link, it's 22 May 2009 in the USA.
Which is like....over a year away. >_<