xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kryptonite

Hitman Sig Thought Id Make a new sig

Hrm... sorry but this sig doesn't do anything for me at all, the stretching of the render looks all wrong. The background looks kind of bland and I think the size is not really suitable for a sig. Sorry :) 2/10

For future reference, make sure you hold shift when you're transforming an image. Size is too big, text is too simple and bg is too plain. Sorry but this really doesn't appeal to me :)

Im sorry but you definately need to work on that, i mean take alook at it and tell me does it look different. compare it to a hitman image that you havent touched. and aske your self does mine look different from that

why do you want to make sigs like mine noone likes my sigs

You just need to work on them a little bit, what program are you using?

You dont necissarly need to show the ENTIRE render in the sig.

I admit, it isn't all that great, but just look up some tutorials on things like this.. and you will get good, i remember my first sigs, they were terrible, but i loked up tutorials, and kept trying no matter what people said on this or other sites, and soon i was making the occasional good sig, and the occasional bad sig... i just need to look up some tutorials like borders, and text like you should :) as wella s afew brushing..
whatever you do, dont give up on gfx making though...

Yeah albus has the reason.consider these facts at the time of making sigs:Background, its always better if done by you with some brushes.Render, blend the render on the background, and match it with the sig color.Border, every sig needs a border, of any kind, there are many tutorials that helps you to make many kinds of borders.size, yeah, the size matters, 350x150, 400x150, are the most used sizes (i think)Keep working, everyone starts somewhere :)

Its not really good to tell you the truth but read tutorials and do lots, you'll get better eventually. :P I remember my first sig.. not really lol. But i got better, i do less now though :/. I might go check the tutorials out right now lol. :)