xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JasperIk

I Like Someone Else and i have a boyfriend

Your are on wrong wayI Like Someone ElseReplying to JasperIkI guess your totaly getting carried away with simple attraction for someone whom u just like.I really feel you should't leave loved ones for godsake.Being loved by someone is a really lucky life. . . . . In one word. You don't know what he must be going through-reply by gomzy

have a boyfriend and like somebody else...I Like Someone Else

so me and this guy have been friends for a while.We dated for a month,then we broke up,and he moved away.I am now with another guy,and we've been together for almost one and a half years.Hes really sweet,and treats me pretty good.We do fight alot though,and he gets mad and jealouse pretty easily.He's a trouble maker,alotta people don't like him,and he doesnt do really good in school.Altough my parents don't like him at all,I really do.We always work out our fights and end up having fun together(:

so my friend,that moved away,is back now and we've been talking and hanging out,and hes alotta fun.He always makes me laugh,is super sweet to me.He always makes me in a better mood,and I forgot about everything else when I'm with him.(sounds corny,but its true) I've realized I'm starting to like him,and I recentley found out he likes me too.He doest know though that I like him back.But my current boyfriend is sucha sweetheart and I'm used to being with him and I love him so much,I don't wanna break up with him or hurt him.But at the same time,I'm starting to like my friend...:/

I don't know what to do.I wanna keep being friends with him,and stay with my boyfriend.Should I just wait and hope those feelings for my friend go away,or break up with my boyfriend and try something new?I cant decide.I don't wanna break up with him,but I also don't know if I should see what else is out there.

Ah like the old Quote Goes;N3ver leave the one you love for the one you like because the person you like might leave you for the one they love...

-reply by SWeeti3

Ah like the old Quote Goes;N3ver leave the one you love for the one you like because the person you like might leave you for the one they love...

-reply by SWeeti3

It annoys me that this forum only has questions and no answers, so I'm going to try my best to answer the question, even though I'm going through the same exact stuff. Except in my case, I have an online boyfriend that I have been dating FOREVER and then a guy at school that I really really like and who can actually be around to hang out with me/go out with me/etc.

It's really hard to be in online relationships and not start liking other people...Especially when they're right there, close by, and they can do things with you and have fun. Sometimes I wonder if the online relationships are even WORTH it. I don't think that's an easy question to answer but my guess is probably not, unless you have a solid plan for the future to be close together.

But I also think it is somewhat selfish of me and all the other girls in this situation to want "the perfect" relationship and that if we already have boyfriends that have done no harm to us and are sweet to us and who we genuinely love, then it should be our duty to stick with them, even if they aren't perfect and you think you may have found someone better. If for some good honest reason you do eventually break up then sure, go find all the guys you use to like and get together with them. But as for myself, I'm going to stay strong and true to my boyfriend, despite all the difficulties, and just be...Faithful. Whether if online relationships are stupid or not, I feel it's the right thing to do to not cheat.

I learned in one of my classes that unfortunately almost all women and men cheat...And though that may true, it should be our job to stand out and not be like that.

-reply by Trying to answer my own question