xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
goldrain

Kingdom Heart 2

Well i haven't been able to play kingdom hearts 2 yet because it isn't out in australia yet until the end of november i think. I played kingdom hearts the original when it first came out here in Australia, and I loved it. I myself never would have imagined square enix teaming up with disney but they did and it made one hell of a great game. Can't wait for kingdom hearts 2. Already saving up 4 it.

Hope this will help you when play kingdom hearts 2
this is the list off all synthesis item that you can found with defeat your enemy.....

ITEM SYNTHESIS---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaze Shard
-Hammer Body
-Miniz Bomb
-Flare glove

Blaze stone
-Tornado step
-Aiming canon
-Crimson jazz
-loudness

Blaze gem
-Fat bandit
-Flare glove

Blaze crystal
-Crimson jazz
-Loudness

Frost Shard
-Lance soldier
-Hook bat
-Ice cube
-Mud dog

Frost stone
-Aeroplane
-Hot rod

Frost gem
-Fortune teller
-Ice cube

Frost crystal
-Living bourne

Thunder shard
-Rapid Thruster
-Volt truster

Thunder stone
-Mouldrill
-emerald blues

Thunder gem
-armor knight
-surveillance

thunder crystal
-erazer
-terminator
-armor knight

lucid shard
-trick ghost
-mud dog

lucid stone
-wright knight
-graveyard
-toy soldier

lucid gem
-book master
-magna loader

lucid crystal
-neo shadow
-night walker

power shard
-large body
-creep plant

power stone
-luna bandit
-silver rock

power gem
-Aerial knocker
-shaman
-living bourne

power crystal
-morning star

wriggling shard
-soldier
-shadow
-night walker

wriggling stone
-air pirate
-wright knight
-assault rider
-night walker

wriggling gem
-lance soldier
-sword statue
-axe statue

wriggling crystal
-air pirate

ravine shard
-creeper
-dragoon

ravine stone
-sniper

ravine gem
-samurai
-dragoon

ravine crytal
-berserker

Twilight shard
-dusk
-gambler

twillight stone
-dancer

twillight gem
-assassin

twilight crystal
-sorcerer

mythril shard
-item boxes
-recipe

mythril stone
-item boxes
-recipe
-mythril shard + mystery gem

mythril gem
-recipe (moogle level 8)
-item boxes

mythril crystal
-recipe
-item boxes
-mythril gem + mystery gem

Bright shard
-soldier
-hook bat
-emerald blues
-Bulk vendor

bright stone
-assault rider
-aiming canon
-mouldrill
-air plane
-hot rod
-emerald blues
-bulk vendor

bright gem
-surveillance
-bulk vendor

bright crystal
-bulk vendor
-loudness
-air pirate
-erazer
-neo shadow

suffusive shard
-sword statue
-axe statue
-night walker
-volt tower

suffusive stone
-lance soldier
-hammer body
-trick ghost

suffusive gem
-emerald blues
-fortune teller
-terminator

suffusive crystal
-shaman
-book master

Mystery shard
-Assault rider
-fortune teller
-creeper
-item box (agrabah)
-collect list, 50 or more
-collect list, all rank C material

Mystery stone
-crimson jazz
-morning star
-item box in pride land
-collect list, 100 or more
-collect list, all rank B material

mystery gem
-Dragoon
-sniper
-dancer
-gambler
-collect list, 250 or more
-collect list, all twillight material
-collect list, all rank A material

Mystery crystal
-berserker
-sorcerer
-samurai
-assassin
-collect list, 500 or more mterial
-collect list, all ravine material
-collect list, all rank S material

orichalum
-bulk vendor
-item boxes
-collect list, 45 type of material
-collect list, 1000 or more material

orichalum +
-finish atlantica
-finish 100 acre wood
-Item box in the world that never was
-finish goddess of destiny cup (underworld tournament)
-Item box in twillight town
-item box in space paranoids
-collect all list bonus, after got all type of material

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name of the enemy and item maybe changes depend on where the game created and translated

regards,

gippal

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
When listing items without contribution, use QUOTE bbcode. Refrain from signing off with your post. We can see who made the post (look to the left) and use the board signature feature.

After finishing the game for 5 times... i haf no clue of getting Ultima Weapon becuz i do not know where to get that last Orichalum+.... gaming sites say that the last Orichalum+ can be obtained when all bonus list items are collected...So, wat is that "bonus list of items"?

Kingdom Hearts is the best series of games I have ever played. It was also my first :blink:
I have heard rumors that the next game will not be a numbered game like Kingdom Hearts 3, but instead it will maybe be about what happend before Kingdom Hearts 1

Here is the secret ending of kingdom hearts 2 http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Those 3 guys, chasers. They track down and kill the keyblade masters. Also you see at the end it is mentioned a keyblade war.. Could it be Sora walking towards them in the far distant at the end of the clip? Discuss.

Yeah its a great game but when I saw that secret ending I was so confused about it. I didn't understand it at all...but now you guys make a great point. And plus i never heard of the new one going to probably about BEFORE Kingdom Hearts 1. So now it makes all sense. Wow this makes me even more excited for its release now...

Really?! Everyone raves about these games Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 but I really don't like them much, I played them I bought them but I seriously did not think it lived up to all the praise it gets. My personal opinion is that if you take away all the cameos of popular show and games your left with an game that is dorwning in it mediocrity. While KH 1 was actually good I will admit that but if you look at KH:Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2 in particular they story is sub par. I mean it has a really really bad story flow goin there... The cameos really didn't have much to do with the Organization XIII plot but rather than water it down and pull for time. I mean half the worlds are carp while some may be awsome I don't think they are enough to completly ignore all the bad areas... In short the cameos don't cut it for me even though they were the mainr eason I bought the games...

Kingdom Hearts is the best series of games I have ever played. It was also my first :unsure:I have heard rumors that the next game will not be a numbered game like Kingdom Hearts 3, but instead it will maybe be about what happend before Kingdom Hearts 1

Here is the secret ending of kingdom hearts 2 http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Those 3 guys, chasers. They track down and kill the keyblade masters. Also you see at the end it is mentioned a keyblade war.. Could it be Sora walking towards them in the far distant at the end of the clip? Discuss.

Did nobody notice that there were 3 of those 'guys' and that one of them was a girl?

I am a huge, huge fan of both kingdom heart games. I loved them both so much, they are super de duper cool. (sorry the last line sounded a bit nerdy). I beat both games to its full extent. For kindom hearts two I got sora's final form which is really cool and I also got him to fly whenever he wants (no cheat or game shark or action replay). To get him to fly you have to get the ability and I forgot how to get it, sorry. I also thought that the ending was pretty good. But there is a number three and in this game Sora will be an adult!!!! Riku is going to fully embrase darkness, Roxas will die cause Xemnas or Andsem the wise, I can't tell he is bald but I know he is one of the ansems will kill him. If you want to see videos on number three, you can see them on youtube or game trailers.

Replying to gippal in the blazing stone the enemy's that you list sound wrong to me the "aiming cannon" is known as cannon gun and I can'are find any heartless that is called "loudness" please explain to me if you will the true name.-reply by HeartlessNobody213