xisto Community
AnGeL KiSS

Pet Peeves whats yours?

Here are a few off the top of my head:1) Buttons on dress shirts that go missing2) The abandonned grocery cart in the middle of a grocery aisle / in the parking lot3) People borrowing stuff and not returning it4) Crinkly cereal bags (trust me, they are brutal to wake up to)5) Extremely tight/hard to open packaging6) Cleaning the spit valves in instruments7) People who do not pull their own weight when working on a group assignment8) People who use the last of something and don't bother ordering more / letting the person in charge of inventory know that something needs replacing/restocking9) Running out of toilet paper10) Smelly breath11) Weak garbage bags12) Spilling a bottle of marbles / something round and having to clean up after all the items that rolled away13) A clock that read the wrong time14) Overstuffed wraps that explode with the ingredients leaking all over the place15) Dirty public washrooms16) People who replace showering with the "AXE" treatment17) Ruined laundry18) A wet floor in the washroom19) Remorseless work overload20) Running out of hosting creditsCheers

-The sound of someone chewing in a quiet room.

I ABSOLOUTLY agree! And it doesn't even have to be in a quiet room! ill be sitting across from my dadat McDonalds and hear that and i just dropp my big mac and cover my ears soo annoying!

SO besides that one, i would say my per peves are

People who chew with their mouth open

people who finish off the last of the milk/cereal/anything else and put the container or bag back

people who are speaking a foreign language in public places

people who act like gangsters but really arent

People who smoke

People who fail classes because they dont try

teen sex

people who dont search the forum before posting

people who dont reas the post before posting and just base their post off of the topics title

spammers

scammers

BIGGEST ONE RIGHT HERE!!!, People who judge other people by their sexual orientation.

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Lessee... I could go on all day... my biggest pet peeves.

People who interrupt when I'm talking

People who make lots of noise when eating, lip smacking, chewing with their mouths open, talking with food in their mouths... I CAN'T STAND IT!!!

People at fast food restaurants that can't get the orders more than 1/2 right! Forgot the ketchup? Okay..forgot the fries? No. Not okay.

When a ton of rich people from out of town come into the place where I work, order a ton of food, are very picky about what they want, you get everything right, your service is prompt and polite... and yet they can't even leave a 1 dollar tip!!!

Fruit flies... regular flies are bad enough...but fruit flies are disgusting. They can fit in tiny little places normal flies can't fit and they multiply like crazy!

My younger brother, the way he seems to overexaggerate things, and make stuff up, and embarass me in front of people.

Bill collectors.... I have caller ID, I know when it's them, I just don't pick up. Do they ever give up!? No.

Car alarms. Enough said.

Oh, believe me, there are many more. This is all I'm listing for now... Edited by Chrisseh (see edit history)

My Pet Peeves:

- when people leave pens with no caps or unattended on the desk

- when people do things purposely just to get you mad

- those little pests (flies, ants, etc) land/crawl up your arm...GROSS.

- when you can't find the other sock!

- negative attitudes from people you don't know

- pens or pen caps on the floor

- repetitive clicks from mechanical pens

- "your" mispelled as "you're"

- dark circles

- not being able to fall asleep

- cold, cloudy days

- finding all over the house for something and when you finally give up, a week later it pops out

I had more but I forgot. Haha whats your pet peeve?

My pet peeves are as folows:

-Those really short jeans girls wear.

-UGGS- those fury little boots girls wear.

-World of Warcraft- ruined like my highschool life.

-Baseball hats worn backwards.

-Wiggers

-Gangster Clothing: like wearing huge black t-shirts and baggy jeans.

-People that wear MX clothes but dont even MX!

Thats about it, but those things really can tick me off sometimes.

Pet Peeves...well heres my list to add to the bunch...

Flip Flop Sandels.

Not Sharp Pencils.

Not having an eraser.

Typing Cellphone and Rapper Speak on a computer.

Chat Speak.

People who claim they can argue their point and can't.

People who have argue a point and have no criediblity.

People who don't capitalize there charactor names or names in general.

New Shoes, especail white ones.

i agree with all of these except the your for you're thing...that never really caught my eye....the thing i cant stand the most is when people spill something and just leave it there acting like i need to clean it up!!! yea it happend a few times...this is a good discussion!

I don't think I really have that many pet peeves, atleast that I can think of. Maybe as I start listing I'll remember more.1. When People call me Joey instead of Joe or even Joseph (prefer Joe)2. When I go to eat something and the box is there but the food isn't. I get my hopes up for a good snack but no I just get fooled.I might have to add on to the list as I remember more.

-People who think they are funny, but are not.-Girls who attempt to attract attention with explicit attire.-People who ask you for change on the streets rudely, and they know you aren't going to give it to them.-Impoliteness in general.-People who talk during movies.-Teachers who try so hard to be "hip."-Loud gum-munchers.-Inferior folk talking down on somebody who's achieved something. (trendy political talk, etc.)-Ignorant folk.-Untied shoes.-Unorganized papers.-Shoulder-tappers.-Spammers.

I hate when:People don't do what i sayWhen i overpower them and they don't knowWhen my cat pucksWhen people think i just sit here and type on the internetWhen people think i get nothing done.When people don't care whats around themWhen people are shelfishWhen people have no mind of there ownWhen people cheatWhen people just use what you give them and don't edit it a bit.When people eat off you.My List ~Agent Austin~

My pet peeves1. when people try to show off their leet ness by bragging about dog gone tech stuff2. When all of us get piss drunk in a party and one of us keeps insisting we should drink more and possibly fall in a pit on our way home.3. When girls fight over me. LOL ..........

I hate it when people misspell your and you're as well...People just don't care...I also hate people at school who stand right next to each other and walk really, really slow while talking - they're like blood clots blocking all the people behind them...

My pet peeves are:When eating or drinking, people making the slopping&slirping sound (because they don't close their mouths when eating)Hypocrits (I'm sometimes one, too...sadly)When good students go bad (that sounds cheesy...but ya)In the morning (when it's still dark) or at night, I hate when the blinds are upThe kitchen door MUST be closedWhen a part of my nail is broken so when I run my fingers on them, they're feel uneven