xisto Community
AnGeL KiSS

Pet Peeves whats yours?

My Pet Peeves:

- when people leave pens with no caps or unattended on the desk

- when people do things purposely just to get you mad

- those little pests (flies, ants, etc) land/crawl up your arm...GROSS.

- when you can't find the other sock!

- negative attitudes from people you don't know

- pens or pen caps on the floor

- repetitive clicks from mechanical pens

- "your" mispelled as "you're" actually, it doesn't really bother me

- dark circles

- not being able to fall asleep

- cold, cloudy days

- finding all over the house for something and when you finally give up, a week later it pops out

I had more but I forgot, hehe whats your pet peeve?

Edited by AnGeL KiSS (see edit history)

My Pet Peeves:- "your" mispelled as "you're"
- dark circles
- cold, cloudy days

Those are some weird ones. I mispell your and you're a lot, so I don't really care. Dark circles? Too scary? And what's wrong with cold and cloudy days? All the others I could relate to and agree with. I don't like it when I see text messaging during class. Can't they find something better to do? I also hate dull pencils, but that's usually my fault. Sinks can be annoying too. With the automated ones, they always turn off to quickly and the ones with the knobs I never know which way to turn it! :D

I hate ignorance, dirtiness, ignorance, relative stupidity, stubbornness (the "unwilling to give anything a chance kind"), giving up, mooching, and a variety of assorted bad things.MOSQUITOS AND ROACHES. DEAR GOD I HATE MOSQUITOS AND ROACHES.

I hate it when people keep forcing me to talk. I'm minding my own business and they go "You're so quiet, Kim, why don't you talk?" Well... I don't really have anything to say in your conversation because I don't know what you're talking about nor do I have interest in it... I'm pretty sure if I blab about something else they won't like it either.Anyway, to continue...I hate litter, litterbugs, people who talk too much during class hours, nasty little boys who don't look at where they're going, bump into you and don't say sorry, people who try to get ahead of you in queues, flying cockroaches (eck), rats (eww), dead rats/mice :D, avocados (can't stand them), smelly socks that were left in the laundry for seemingly ages, pop quizzes, normal quizzes, boring teachers, sleep-inducing classes and people who think they are better than you, etc.

My pet peeves are as folows:-Those really short jeans girls wear.-UGGS- those fury little boots girls wear.-World of Warcraft- ruined like my highschool life.-Baseball hats worn backwards.-Wiggers-Gangster Clothing: like wearing huge black t-shirts and baggy jeans.-People that wear MX clothes but dont even MX!Thats about it, but those things really can tick me off sometimes.

Those are some weird ones. I mispell your and you're a lot, so I don't really care. Dark circles? Too scary? And what's wrong with cold and cloudy days? All the others I could relate to and agree with. I don't like it when I see text messaging during class. Can't they find something better to do? I also hate dull pencils, but that's usually my fault. Sinks can be annoying too. With the automated ones, they always turn off to quickly and the ones with the knobs I never know which way to turn it! :D

Lol it bugs me when people mispell you're from your though. They both sound different and everything, dunno it just bugs me. DARK CIRCLES BECAUSE THEY'RE ICKYY they come out in the wrong times. Cold cloudy days... just too dark and cold. LOL abt those sink knobs, I feel the same way XD

Pet peeves... So many- so little time.- When people pop bubbles with their gum.- When high schoolers read like 1st graders.- When boys flip me off. (Surprisingly one person does it a ton to me.)- People whining about thier homework.- Kids in French class who say Spanish is better.- People calling me smart. (I'm not smart, just learn faster!)- I hate the most when people talk to me for hours on end I just want to read my book or be alone.... (Mostly for cling-on boyfriends..)That's about it.... Pretty picky I guess. It's kind of funny that I've been thinking about this kind of topic here at Xisto and finally someone made it up. Thanks!

Pet Peeves...well heres my list to add to the bunch...

Flip Flop Sandels.

Not Sharp Pencils.

Not having an eraser.

Typing Cellphone and Rapper Speak on a computer.

Chat Speak.

People who claim they can argue their point and can't.

People who have argue a point and have no criediblity.

People who don't capitalize there charactor names or names in general.

New Shoes, especail white ones.

Edited by Madkat-Z (see edit history)

-Baseball hats worn backwards.

Come on, I do that all the time. What's wrong with that?

Well, here are my pet peeves:

The Fast Food Microphones...when it cracles all the time and you can't even tell if he's speaking Spanish or French

People who use Myspace but have no clue what HTML is

A sales person who usually picks on kids...but when an adult does what the kid is doing, he ignores the adult

People who can't type, but use AIM/MSN/YAHOO MESSENGER

People who can't write music, but tries to make their own with a music editor

People who aren't good at the computer...but use it all time (like...you know how people can barely control the mouse and they're like...hm...CLICK

People who think "GANGSTAS" are cool and try to act like one

WIGGERS--MOST ANNOYING

People smoking in front of me

People on a skateboard inside a MALL???

Well, thats all for now...all I can think of...but I'll come up with some later. :D Edited by BordaForx (see edit history)

People who can't type, but use AIM/MSN/YAHOO MESSENGER

That I agree with you on. If you use a instant messager you should be able to type English or at least your native language. One of my English teachers said. "Instant Messagers where a good thing, helping people improve there typing skills, grammer, spelling, etc...until they invent ChatSpeak." :D

I've got the basic stuff, like rude, selfish, and mean people. And then the weird ones--Toast crumbs in the butter. Or, yesterday I opened the mayonaisse and saw crumbs in there. disgusting.-The sound of someone chewing in a quiet room.-People who sniff in instead of blowing their nose.-The sound of someone clipping their toenails. This gets worse to me when I know the person is just clipping them onto the floor and not over the trash.

When my wife begins yelling first thing in the morningPeople who say "Did you try..." when I have been fixing computers for 20 years.People who have been fixing computers for 20 years and don't listen to new ideas.Non trivial whitespacePointersTime ManagementGetting ganked

Edited by killerbichon (see edit history)

There are a couple things I hate:-Javascript used to make annoying pointer following clocks
-People who can or can't spell on the internet, but can't take the time to use a spell checker, check their grammar, etc. to create a post that is semi-coherent.
-People who steal images and sound without citing their sources, don't cut them down to a reasonable size, and put them on a YTMND.
-Sites that were created so lazily they use a generic template from some website that 50 other websites use with their CMS.
-eMail sites like mail.com that really ripoff users
-The use of conio.h
etc.

People who won't shut up and insist on saying things such as "Your Mamma" even after I've asked them several times not to say that around me and anything else like that. I also get driven mad when people insist on making noise just because they can't stand the quiet. . .especially when it is inappropriate things that are coming out of their mouths and when they say my name over and over in many different ways, including nasty ways, just to see how long it will take me untill I finally either run off at the mouth on them or get up and beat the living day-lights out of them.

I hate many things, but these are a few of my usual day to day hates:-People who try hard in class and study for hours each night, but get useless marks-People who remind me of animals-People who accept offensive nicknames as their new name: BJ-People who change their name legally, cause they dont like it-People who use the sam boring web adress for everysite i.e john7868@hotmail.com, john7868@gmail.com-fat people who rip out skinny people-skinny people who rip out fat people-people who speak in a foreign laguage REALLY LOUD in internet cafes-people who have too many pets.........the list goes on