xisto Community
cgrim29588

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You A Guide to Being a Player

I wrote this and sent this as advice to my buddies. lol think I no how to get a girl. you should make friends with her friends. Compliment them stuff like that. Soon when you guys are close friends ask her if the girl you like likes you. Well thats all there is to do simple as 123if they stop and look at you if they look at you alot if they laugh at you such as if you say jokes if they act like there dying if they gargle and act like drunk crazy girls and look at you and have that look that makes you think -CUT-when a girl likes you she seems to looks at you a lot, she may avoid you, ignoreIf you've noticed that she has gradually began to get closer to you......ex: sitting w/ you at lunch, talking w/ you more, asking if you want to go do something, or hanging w/ your friends.She may also be mean to you....make fun of you when you do something stupid or have a good come back when you've completely set yourself up for it.Staring at you and looking away or acting like she was looking at something else when you notice.She may begin to take an interest in things you like and when you are sitting by her and either you arm or leg "accidentally" touches hers and she doesn't move and if she does its to scoot closer to youWhen you talk to the girl you like, you should be able to tell if she likes it or not. If she laughs at the things you say, even it isn't that funny, and if she pays full attention to you when you talk to her. I think letting a girl know you like her is always a good thing, because most of the time we can sense it anyway, even if we're not sure about it. If she likes you back, she'll tell you, but if not, she won't think you're weird for telling her. She'll be flattered that someone likes her. So, flirt and if she responds well, tell her.Please remember this freinds, all girls are different, some are the shy type, some are the more active type as in acting a bit more forward, a girl that is just naturally a shy type will express her like for you by trying to ignore u, hardly speeks to u but u will notice her stare(give u glances) and u may notice her try to look away quickly so that u dont catch her , u may even catch her smile at u at times, it will seem very obvious by the way she tries to avoid u. You'll just notice. Now on the other hand a girl that is more active will tend to stand closer to u when u talk with her and stuff... she may wont to keep talking to a bit longer as in dragging the conversation i have much 2 say on this im an expert.They may touch your stuff and say they have same stuff as u. it's really annoying though. if a girl likesu they might complain about sitting with u so u don't notice she likes u.If you want to know if she likes you get a few people around you and ask them all who they like just so when it comes to asking the girl you like, it will seem natural that you're asking everyone. IF she stumbles for an answer or blushes or is like 'uh no-one' (giggle giggle) or looks at her friend for an answer, then you can be nearly 100% sure (not that good)if a girl you like tries to act like she isnt interested u shud ask her bcoz she may be actin like that just to try and make it not seem as opbviouse if u think a girl likes you u shud ask her wot she thinks ov u if she doesnt answer or looks to sum1 for help u can be sure she likes uwell there a few different ways... 1. ask her friends 2. ask her in person 3. flirt and find out 4. ask a friend to ask her 5. ask her on phone or computerthe only thing i can say about knowing if a girl likes you really depends on their personality. but in general, they will ALWAYS STARE! they will SMILE AT YOU A LOT! they will TRY TO TOUCH YOU (like wow...can i feel your hair, they'r like cotton! or...gimme your arm, i wanna see how long it is etc. )and her friends would come up to you and ask you questions about her...that just shows she's been talking about you to her friends (most girls do that...tell her friends about her crush i mean). they will SUDDENLY BE IN A LOT OF PLACES YOU'RE IN coincidentally..cough cough...but make sure if it's really a coincident or not....I know that lots of ppl have said this before but EYE CONTACT is like the biggest way that you will know if a girl likes you. But sometimes girls might not act like they like you because you might not make it obvious enough. But for the most part I would advise guys to (if you are always making eye contact with some girl ) make the first move.Word yo.--------------------

I think lots of things you have posted here is truth (from experience) but not always all girls are same and boys to.. the science people even in these 2006 years havn't realised all about girls or boys. Thats a mistery because there aint to two same people in whole world even realising we are 7 billions but still nothing same..

nice tutorial so at first i must get close to her friends?sounds good i have a good tip too i saw it at ali G. (its a british TV show) if you dont want to wait try to :when she is talking to youjust smile at her and dont say anithing just look in her eyes so she knows that u like her verry verry much i think most girls like this and will get embrased then u can tuch her a little bit maybe on her shoulder or her hand and then ask her why she is so beautiful or somethink like this i think she wont ever get u out of her mind

I doubt a high maintenance girl would react in such ways. lol. First you gotta buy them prada bag and than you get close. haha.But also from some knowledge I think that some of these are really good advice. I have some more tricks up my sleeve too. hehe. can't expose them or maybe i don't have any. oh well you'll just have to guess and find your own ways of "mating" girls.

Ok Coming from a girl....

Not ALL girls react like that... you need to know who she is

she might seem totally OUt there and loud with her friends..

but who knows with boys she could be shy and timid :D

the best thing to do is just start a conversation when she is alone.

not with friends so it won't feel to weird for (or scarey)

make sure you have great breath ... or she'll think twice :D

<33

The Girlfriend :D

Well, coming from another girl, I'm not sure . . . how much you can read into it. Because, well, again, depending on the person, it might be difficult to determine if there's really something going on between the two.

Because I, personally, sit next to, laugh at, poke fun of, hang out, go through people's things with nearly all my friends (guys and girls).
Even the whole eye contact thing is a bit iffy since some girls totally avoid contact with the people they like.
So, in this case, yes, it really depends on personality.
The more social a person is, the more likely they'll exhibit more social like behaviors such as touch and eye contact.
The less social a person is, rather, the more timid a person is, the more likely you'll see him/her ignoring the other or avoiding eye contact and such. This sort of behavior is probably more juvenile (very junior high/high school), but it still often happens even well into adulthood depending on how active and in tune he/she is with the opposite sex.

I doubt a high maintenance girl would react in such ways. lol. First you gotta buy them prada bag and than you get close. haha.
But also from some knowledge I think that some of these are really good advice. I have some more tricks up my sleeve too. hehe. can't expose them or maybe i don't have any. oh well you'll just have to guess and find your own ways of "mating" girls.

That's trur, I hate girls who are high maintence, I like a low maintence girl.

Haha . . . Well, coming from a girl, I think I have the right to say this.
So, here's an advice: avoid girls like these.

"High maintenance" girls are only in it for the money. They'll often use you and throw you away.
That's just how manipulative girls can be. ;D
(Alright, I know I'm generalizing, but still . . . Best to avoid them. I've seen and met girls like these and, usually, they're personalities are really horrible.)

Edited by moderator (see edit history)

Let's show this in a psychoanalytical point of view.So somebody likes you...or rather, their unconscious mind likes you, and has desires for you, communicated to the conscious mind as emotion through a censor called the foreconscious.Now, what would they do if they liked you? They'd do something irrational at first - something which supports the unconscious mind's desire, most likely, if they haven't talked at all with you. The irrationality either translates into hatred, or conscious action. If the person is introverted, they will not approach you, and will instead, do something more through the conscious thought process and work in a shy manner towards it. If the person is extroverted, they will be more aggressive in their manners. If you wish to do something, you must be agressive in either situation if you want something to do with that person. If you dislike that person, you can stop the unconscious desire by making the unconscious dislike you. The only way you may do this is by acting contrary to your own unconscious mind, or not depending on your conditon.In English: Unkowningly they like you, and it is conveyed by emotion. How they react is going to be different depending on if they're shy or not, and you can stop or promote that unkowing liking. How, I do not know - I'm more of a group person when it comes to people.

A complicated question..How To Tell If A Girl Likes You

If a girl was following you in the begining, like sending u msgs and saying that your trying to avoid her while she's trying to get close to you. Then when u went out a couple of times she started slowing down her contacts .And then when u cut your contact with her she tells u that she miss u .

but she keeps her contact to slow down.

what does this mean? .. Your help is appreciated:)

-reply by rami chemaly

I'm a girl and I think SOME people would act like this,

But I know that girls LOVE a guy who's nice.

If you joke to her rudely but trying to be funny and kidding you might think It's a joke but maybe later she'll go home crying from what you said about her...

Trust me... It happens..

Also, If a girl tells you she likes you it took lots a guts to do that! So at least tell her no thanks and be polite. :) Thats what all girls look for I'm sure.

-reply by Linds

I LOVE YOUR PAGE!!!How To Tell If A Girl Likes You

Ok I have to agree,I have caught myself just looking at my crush not even realizing it until he looked me straight in the eyes.I quickly looked away and he smiled.THIS PAGE IS 100% TRUE!! 

-reply by Selena

datingHow To Tell If A Girl Likes You

hey thanks for tuortial but I have a question I'm in 7th grade and this girl is real pretty she puts he legs on me and messes with me a little and when I make jokes she laughs a lot does she like me Please respone back because I like her to. 

How to get a girl to like youHow To Tell If A Girl Likes You

hey, speaking from a girl's point of view, if you want her to know you like her, just smile at her if you catch her eye, make small talk, like "How was you're weekend?" Don't randomly blabber on pointlessly-If she stutters when talking to you, it usually means she likes you, because she's nervous.  When you're talking to her, touch her arm, or put your arm on the back of her chair. If you sit next to her in class, don't sit on the extreme edge of your chair and lean away from her like she has cooties. THIS IS NOT FIRST GRADE! Be  confident!  Chances are, she's just as shy as you!  "Accidentally" bump her leg under the table or touch her hand. Angle yourself toward her when you're talking to each other.  Try to be friends first and then ask her out.  Write her a note explaining your feelings and stick it in her locker. Ask her to talk to you after school, sit next to her whenever you get the chance, join in a conversation with her and her friends, but don't barge in, only join casually in if you know what the topic really is.  If she gets uncomfortable or freaked out, RELAX. Give her a day or two  to calm down, and approach her again. Flirting is the best way to keep her attention towards you. Say, "hey, what's up?" when you pass her in the hall, give her a high five,  nudge her with your shoulder.  If you catch her eye in class, smile and hold it as long as possible; if it gets uncomfortable, agian, back off for a little while.  There's your girl tips.  Now its your turn to help me figure out how to get a guy to like me! :)

<3, Amber

-reply by Amber