xisto Community
cgrim29588

How To Tell If A Girl Likes You A Guide to Being a Player

gud repyHow To Tell If A Girl Likes You

Those are very large signals of her liking you. By truth those signals make it so totally obvious.  If she puts her legs on you and laughs at what you say, there is no doubt that she likes you. When its a good time ask her if she likes you just to be safe.  Remember, it depends what type of girl she is that will vary her answer.  If she says yes then its all gud and ask her out.  But on the other hand if she replies no it can mean either of two things. Either she actually does like you, OR she is just to embarassed and shy to admit it and this is gud. From all the other advices ive heard them say to wait a week or a few.  But in your situation if you SURE she likes you then ask her out.  If she says no then don't take it so seriously and say okay, and Ask if you guys can still be friends. But if she replies YES, then WALA! and you just got yourself a gf, gud job homie

no way!~!How To Tell If A Girl Likes YouThis would never work. I'm a girl and your whole theory is all wrong. Don't go for being friends with her friends, that would just give her the wrong idea. Man, you don't know what girls want-reply by Billy Joe

nice tutorial the txting part isnt good though cause most girls like it a heck of a lot better if u ask in person and I suggest just askin her out causeshe will like your courage and most likely say yes because right now I have a girl I like and will most likely try to ask her out tommorrow

-reply by david

How to know the girl has shifted attention away from you ?How To Tell If A Girl Likes YouIf a girl likes you and has given some signals that she likes you but you were'nt sure about it. (1) that the girl herself was'nt sure about her liking for you (2) that the girl was too shy to express (3) the girl is a jumping type -I.E. Changes her liking frequently .- due to the genetic structure of their brains - they often need to evaluate and assess the BEST male as a partner. In modern days - with contraceptives in every woman's purse, casual sex is in and most girls are genetically tuned to changing parterners repeatedly to give birth to the best combinations of genes (though actual pregnancy rarely happens, yet the girls biological system does'nt know it) Actually, most girls don't stick to one guy for long - a girl may try someone for a while then shift attention to another and then another. In most cases, shy guys fall prey into such a good habit of girls. A girl, say likes boy A now and has given sufficient signals to A, A being shy either did not have the courage to respond then, but in the process has fallen in love with the girl, the girl - getting no response shifts attention to another boy B, when A realises what he had got, its too late and now B is in. A feels dejected and curses the girl calling her names. So its very imp. To know when the girl has shifted attention away from you !The following are tell-tale signs of a girl shifting attention :Though painful and a heart-burn - yet its true and a fact that you have to face one day or another in any man-woman relationship :(1) the girl looks at other males even in your presence - without consciously realising what she's doing.(2)the girt gets irritated with whatever you say - good or bad(3) your praises for her are received non-challantly(4) the girl hardly looks at you(5) the girl gives more importance to her GIRL friends and wants to spend time more with her girl friends and particularly doing activities an uninvolved girl would do(6) your and her contact time is reduced for no reason(7) she does'nt return calls -- well thats it, its over, and dig at it at your own peril, and find out the new guy she is interested in - if you can bear it.Don't blame yourself, the new guy could be half your worth, but change is thy name WOMAN.-question by saurav

how do u now when a girl likes u sos plese help meHow To Tell If A Girl Likes You

there this girl I like and she shows me lots of signs that she like me but I'm confuse and she has a bf I'm going to show u the signs she show me can u please help by Telling me if she likes me or not She would look at me all the time and pass my homeroom class where I does be just to see me then she would glance her eye at me and if I catch her or spot her looking at me shell blush and start smiling then come over and say something Random to me so it wont be so occurred that she always looking at me and 1 time when we had an assembly she usually sits a certain spot but instead this time she saw me siting down and must be saw and opportunity to sit by me so she came by me and look at me for the longest then one of her friends finally woke her up out of her trans so then she went and sat right behind me then she pluck my ears and started playing with my heir saying it is so soft then ev day she see me and I int looking she will hit me gentile on the back of my head or touch me on my shoulder to get my attention she would talk to me online every week end and when we dnt have school for hour-es but and when I say something funny or stupid shell laugh and playfully call me crazy or stupid then at school she does be very nervous to talk to me but she still make the effort to then when we do talk she gets jumpy and over excited and shell smile the hole time we speek one of my frends told me she does always ask about me in class to him and that ahe allways talking about me I told her I like her and she was shock I tell her then she say I I'm bold so then I new it was kinda un excpected to her so I play it off by trying to make her laugh by saying things like I cant belive I actually just tell u that so the momment wont fell weird she say she new I like her but I she didint say that she like me or she dount like me I thing its cause she has a bf and she reely likes him alot so tell me do u thing she like me and its cause of her bf why she dosent say any thing

-reply by joshfable

I wrote this and sent this as advice to my buddies. lol
think I no how to get a girl. you should make friends with her friends. Compliment them stuff like that. Soon when you guys are close friends ask her if the girl you like likes you. Well thats all there is to do simple as 123

if they stop and look at you if they look at you alot if they laugh at you such as if you say jokes if they act like there dying if they gargle and act like drunk crazy girls and look at you and have that look that makes you think

when a girl likes you she seems to looks at you a lot, she may avoid you, ignore

If you've noticed that she has gradually began to get closer to you......ex: sitting w/ you at lunch, talking w/ you more, asking if you want to go do something, or hanging w/ your friends.

She may also be mean to you....make fun of you when you do something stupid or have a good come back when you've completely set yourself up for it.

Staring at you and looking away or acting like she was looking at something else when you notice.

She may begin to take an interest in things you like and when you are sitting by her and either you arm or leg "accidentally" touches hers and she doesn't move and if she does its to scoot closer to you

When you talk to the girl you like, you should be able to tell if she likes it or not. If she laughs at the things you say, even it isn't that funny, and if she pays full attention to you when you talk to her. I think letting a girl know you like her is always a good thing, because most of the time we can sense it anyway, even if we're not sure about it. If she likes you back, she'll tell you, but if not, she won't think you're weird for telling her. She'll be flattered that someone likes her. So, flirt and if she responds well, tell her.

Please remember this freinds, all girls are different, some are the shy type, some are the more active type as in acting a bit more forward, a girl that is just naturally a shy type will express her like for you by trying to ignore u, hardly speeks to u but u will notice her stare(give u glances) and u may notice her try to look away quickly so that u dont catch her , u may even catch her smile at u at times, it will seem very obvious by the way she tries to avoid u. You'll just notice. Now on the other hand a girl that is more active will tend to stand closer to u when u talk with her and stuff... she may wont to keep talking to a bit longer as in dragging the conversation i have much 2 say on this im an expert.

They may touch your stuff and say they have same stuff as u. it's really annoying though. if a girl likesu they might complain about sitting with u so u don't notice she likes u.

If you want to know if she likes you get a few people around you and ask them all who they like just so when it comes to asking the girl you like, it will seem natural that you're asking everyone. IF she stumbles for an answer or blushes or is like 'uh no-one' (giggle giggle) or looks at her friend for an answer, then you can be nearly 100% sure (not that good)

if a girl you like tries to act like she isnt interested u shud ask her bcoz she may be actin like that just to try and make it not seem as opbviouse if u think a girl likes you u shud ask her wot she thinks ov u if she doesnt answer or looks to sum1 for help u can be sure she likes u

well there a few different ways... 1. ask her friends 2. ask her in person 3. flirt and find out 4. ask a friend to ask her 5. ask her on phone or computer

the only thing i can say about knowing if a girl likes you really depends on their personality. but in general, they will ALWAYS STARE! they will SMILE AT YOU A LOT! they will TRY TO TOUCH YOU (like wow...can i feel your hair, they'r like cotton! or...gimme your arm, i wanna see how long it is etc. )and her friends would come up to you and ask you questions about her...that just shows she's been talking about you to her friends (most girls do that...tell her friends about her crush i mean). they will SUDDENLY BE IN A LOT OF PLACES YOU'RE IN coincidentally..cough cough...but make sure if it's really a coincident or not....

I know that lots of ppl have said this before but EYE CONTACT is like the biggest way that you will know if a girl likes you. But sometimes girls might not act like they like you because you might not make it obvious enough. But for the most part I would advise guys to (if you are always making eye contact with some girl ) make the first move.

Word yo.
--------------------
o.k. i admit you get us gals pretty good. BUT most of us r smart enough not to stumble with the "who I like" game. Now if you could help us figure u guys out that would be perfect.
:-)thx- mo

IF you like a girl>Approach her, ask her out , be a man, no point in playing around and giving her signals and wasting time, just get it done with.Worst scenario what could happen, she will say "NO" but then you would have never met her in the case where you never asked her out, so by doing this at least you have a chance.I guess a girl will like it if any guy shows some guts and asks her out directly, also that way she knows that you like her.Also one more very important thing, never cheat a girl,ask her out only if you are genuinely interested in her.Once she says yes to meet you, take it forward from there, get to know her, give her time, give her space, do not aggressively pursue or trouble her 24x7, give it time.And you may never know, you might one day be with the girl of your dreams.

I'm a girl and yes what you said is quite right. There are many types of girls and they kind of react differently when they like someone.

I'm this type :

''when a girl likes you she seems to looks at you a lot, she may avoid you, ignore.

Staring at you and looking away or acting like she was looking at something else when you notice.''

Maybe because I don't want to make it obvious. And I only do that when I really really like or 'love' that person cos I'll get all nervous and don't know how to react or behave around him. I can't be natural when I know he's around or looking at me. But if I just like that someone, but not so much, then I'll still be able to talk or communicate with him, look him in the eyes and all.

Hope it helps you guys to figure out about your girl crushes.

@ guest_mo_* or any other girl that wants to know what to look 4 if a guy likes u,I am a shy guy so this might not be completely helpful.Generaly,if i like a girl, I try to talk to them even if it seems awkward. Sometimes, if I can't bare to see them keep guessing like if its not clear enough, I flat out tell them. Maybe if the guy has told his friends, if they are also ur friends, u could ask them. sometimes they just tell u even if u dont want to know.The guy might talk 2??u and stutter. (again, this is my shy side showing) They might sneak some candy into ur locker on Valentines day with a note or something attatched to it to give ua breif clue of who's ur secret admirer.They will ask 4 ur number or give u theirs. if they r really shy, they might only b able to express themselves over chat or txting.They might try to sit closer 2 u as often as possible. To test if u like them back, they might try 2 play hard 2 get and claim they have a gf if they know u like them. That's all I have but if u r of another personality guys, plz try 2 add 2 this.u can use all dat info but, of course, it's all comin' from a shy guy.--TJ