xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
rldowling03

Resident Evil What you think of it?

Resident Evil is one of my most favourite games of all time, after Final Fantasy, and it is still growing strong even after 10 years from their very first game, Resident Evil for playstation. Resident Evil was released in 1996 by capcom and for it's time, it had good graphics and even made people sacred and jump at certain points in the game, and i know it still does to people today. It was this hand which started a great franchise of games which ended up turning into 2 movies (3 still to come),A mobile java game, several hands for gamecube, playstation, playstation 2 and a few hand held consoles, 7 novels based on the games and 2 originals written by S.D.Perry. Out of the games, my most favourite is Resident Evil 3: Nemesis as it is just a great hand alltogether with excellent replay value and a great storyline. I have finished Resident Evil 3, 7 times incluing 3 times on hard trying to get all the epilouges and also finishing every characters mercinaries mission with an a and getting all rewards. Well thats all I wanted to say so just wondering what everybody thinks of this great series and what is your favourite game in this series. Thanks.

I would rather settle for tthe final fantacy games... its a mixture of good vs evel, same as resedent evel, but its to plain... the same tipe of monsters an demons all the time? fanal fantacy playes with its characters, after each release the next is enspired by the last, out of the good concoureing the bad, the new evil emerges. you know the evel would be ariveing soon but when you dont know...thanks

I really liked RE4, which is probably the only Resident Evil I even bothered to look over and play through. It was just so beautiful on Gamecube, fun, and spooky enough without being overtly gory to keep me entertained. Okay, there was a lot of gore - but there was more storyline, which was important! The random puzzles, objects, the lovable amicable merchant, and the good dialogue and scripting, as well as beautiful graphics, made me love it so much. Although, the girl was freaking annoying sometimes. "LEON, LEON, LEON HELP." God, that gets on your nerves so fast.

I didn't like RE4 as my personal favourite, RE3 was my favourite. RE4 was good as it added real time event management so you could open dors, kick doors, jump through windws excetra, all in real time without waiting for the game to load. But one thing was that without zombies, RE4 lost it's feel

I just like the whole story line behind it, many games today lack story lines and it adds a bit more realism to the game. I also like the graphics and the fact that you never know what might jump around the corner.

yea i really love those suspenseful games where you never know what is going to happen next. Those are the games I love playing. As for Final Fantasy i have only played it once a long time ago and i didn't really get it. But i guess it would have to try it again because it was a few years back.