xisto Community
Moss

The 9/11 Tragedy Theories

Before you read this, I just want you to know that I did NOT make this up.I translated it from a norwegian page in to english. Second, I also want youto know that I am neutral and I did NOT make this topic to attack any religiouspeople. I have all the respect in the world for religions."Is terrorism really a coinsidence?"If all the written theories below are true, then the terrorists are extremely clever.Proof:1. New York has 11 letters.2. Afghanistan has 11 letters.3. Ramsin Yuseb : The terrorist that threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993 ? 11 letters..4. President George W Bush ? 11 lettersWhats written above could be pure considences, but now the interesting parts will take place :1. New York is the 11th state in the U.S2. The first plane crashing in the Twin Towers, was plane number 11.3. Flight 11 had room for 92 passangers9+2 = 114. Flight number 77, wich is also a plane who crashed in the twin towers, had room for 65passangers.6+5 = 11The tragedy that framed the Twin Towers happened 9/11.9+1+1 = 11.You still think this is a coinsidence? Here?s more interesting thoughts:The total number of victims in the planes, were 254 passangers2+5+4 = 115. The 11 of september, is the 254th day in the yearAgain : 2+5+4 = 11.6. The bombing in madrid 3/11/20043+1+1+2+4 = 117. The tragedy in madrid happened 911 days AFTER the Twin Tower tragedy.Facts :The most known symbol for the United States Of America, after the stars and stripes, is the eagle.The following verse has been taken from Islams most sacred book, the ?holy kuran? is how its spelled i think :?For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced:For the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace.?This was the verse number 9/11 of the kuran.Still think its a coinsidence? Well, ill leave it up for you to decide.Here?s a little trick that you HAVE to try out, its pretty amazing :1. Open Microsoft Word.2 . Type in in big letters : Q33 NY. (This was the flight number of the first plane that crashedin the Twin Tower.3. Mark Q33 NY4. Make the size 485. Then change the font to ?WINGDINGS?As you can see, this is pure facts and theories. And personally I think itsamazing. Coinsidence or not, discuss.

The human mind has the remarkable ability to find patterns where there are none. Nobody in his right mind would spend so much time planning that all those things would be significant (and don't say "but they're not in their right minds because they attacked us!" - you know what I mean).

Read http://www.snopes.com/rumors/elevens.asp for more stuff.

Edit: Oh, and according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q33_NY, Q33 NY is not a real flight number - the planes that hit the towers were AA11 and UA175.

Edit again: That's not 9:11 in the Quran: http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

Edited by beeseven (see edit history)

The human mind has the remarkable ability to find patterns where there are none

Its true, we only see what we WANT to see.

This reminds me of some silly little microsoft trick where in a set of wingdings font the characters that look on-screen like two towers and skull happen to be the charracters 11 and 9 = 911. Its stupid because what else is going to look like a tower? only the letter "L" or the number 1.

I think people like to belive that it was planed by some higher person like a god when it wasnt. I think people tend to fit things around the event. For example the 911 wingdings and everything else have been almost engineered to fit the towers being hit.

It's scary in a way and freaky in another way. Although they COULD be all conincendes, it doesn't look like it either since all those 11's. It is a significant amount of them to make you realise this may not be a coincidence afterall.

That's very very freaky. I don't think the terrorists are that smart though. People who are angry enough to plot killing thousands of innocent people don't seem to have much insight to me.

Edit: Oh, and according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q33_NY, Q33 NY is not a real flight number - the planes that hit the towers were AA11 and UA175.

Edit again: That's not 9:11 in the Quran: http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/quran911.asp

Well thats two less we can count on so i find it very unlikely its anything more then coincidence although i agree its strange but just a coincidence in my opinion.

I don't think the terrorists are that smart though

They managed to bypass international security and construct explosives they could conceal, I think they are rather clever. Though not clever enough to time travel change the quran to make references to 9/11 and also make everything else correlate lol

all of this sounds very conincedental. It does all seem to fall into place and always add up to 11, but doesnt mean that it is really related. The things you have found, did you look for? did many other people notice these things? unknown. But then again they could all be very true and related. Though it does seem weird for them to go back and change the quran to relate or make connections to 9/11.

Now that's some interesting, but also very very strange theory you have found. It's remarkable that everything ends up with 11. Do you guys think that they have planned this well or is it just a big coinsidence?I don't know what to think, it's scary enough that everything ends up with 11.If this is true then the terrorists where very smart to plan it this way.There are alot more rumours or stories like this that I've seen on the internet, I honestly don't know what to believe because there must be like a 1000 stories spreading around the world about the terrorist attacks on The 11th September.I even saw a dvd that said and showed that the attack was fake. But sofar I'm gonna be honest and say that this is the most strangest theory I've seen since that day. Don't take it up personaly, I'm just another individule that's posting my comment. :D

The number game which you have shown is called Numerology. Sometimes a country is influenced by a number and everything happens according to a pattern. Look at the pattern below for USA:

Independence day - 4th July --> 4

Birthday of first President - 22nd Feb -->2+2=4

No. of leaf on National flag - 13 --> 1+3=4

No. of Stars above Eagle -13 -->1+3=4

No. of strips in flag -13 -->1+3=4

Apollo 13 (Landed on Moon) -13 -->1+3=4

No. of states at the time of independence - 13 -->1+3=4

As Beeseven has said human mind can find patterns in just anything. Only thing required is time, and those crazy people how want to spread hatered in the society have more than 24 hrs a day to do this.

People who are mis-interpreting religious books for disturbing peace and harmony of the society, are no less than Terrorist.

Oh no, flight no. is also wrong, this article is made to shift the "fight against terrorism" to "fight againt Islam". Edited by bhavesh (see edit history)

I agree with many of the people above that human mind can find patterns everywhere and anywhere basically but this is true that all terrorists are muslims but I have loads of Muslim friends who are sweeter and friendlier than many other people.The 11's might just be an coincidence but yeah even I was freaked at that when I first had a glance of it.The condition if Muslims is worse in some places still some handful of them just turn their heads to terrorism.Did you know what happened in Osama Bin Laden's childhood?Osama was being troubled by a bigger guy and Osama's friend caught the other guy, beat him down and saved Osama.Osama said, "Thank you my friend, but why did you do that, 2 minutes and I could have solved that matter with peace."Can you imagine Osama saying so, this is proof enough that something went wrong with his life and so he turned his head to terrorism, something done by someone, well then who is to blame for the 9/11 tradegy, he or those people?And please accept it, the anger which the crusades raised is still not over, some of my friends are catholics and some muslims, sometimes they find it difficult to mix up with one and another but a little push by me and they have no problems being together, parents have started avoiding talking about the crusades to their children but our school curriculum has mentioned them and so our teachers have to explain what were those deadly fights.

You can find coincidences in anything. There is no hocus pocusmagic about world events,or anything in this world for that matter. Why some people like to freak themselves out this way I don't know.The world is based purely on logic, or it's opposite extreme, lack of logicfor that matter. If you drop a penny from your hand it always falls downward.Theres nothing you can see into this that isn't there.Just common sense.

Yes, i agree with you. It is true that you can find coinfidences in anything. Every times when a tragedy happens, stupid people are doing their job. They "sit on a circle table" and they are searching analogical numbers and at the end, everytime the amount is analogical with the date when tragedy happens.At the end they are just confusing the nation with that number. But it's not for nothing. That's business :P

how did you get 11 letters out of new york?The 9/11 Tragedy TheoriesNew York has only 7 letters how did you get 11 letters out of that? I'm not complaining or anything like that I was just wondering. All the other stuff sounds weird, but true. I don't see why we couldn't just bomb them back, but with heavier artillery. For them killing almost 3,000 people and we just try to help their government. Thats pretty for us to do, don't you think? So will you reply me with your answer about how you got 11 letters out of New York?Thanks-question by Matt Delgado

Dear All,
This is with reference to the mail that is being circulated over the internet. As it goes with we Indians, we just open the mail, glance
through it and click Forward button without verifying the real facts and impact of circulating wrong information.
Following discrepancies were found in that mail.

1) New York is the 11th state
Fact: In US, New York comes to 3rd in Population and 27th in Area wise ranking.

2) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11.
Fact: AA11" and "Flight 11" carried only 81 passengers (including 5 hijackers)

3) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers , was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
Fact: American Airlines Flight 77 hit Pentagon and it carried 58 passengers (including 5 hijackers)

4) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
Fact: The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes were 246

5) ...The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic Holy book:
'For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle.
The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah
while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for
the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was
peace.' That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Fact: The actual verse in Quran (Chapter 9 verse 11) is :
"But if they repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, then they are your brothers in religion; and We detail the verses for a people who know."

This is my sincere advise to all of you that never forward any of this type of mail without verifying and confirmation.
After all its your intelligence thats people will start doubting.
Be smart, Be aware.

God bless you all.