xisto Community
s2k6

Death Penalty For Rapists.

In my opinion anyone who rapes should be killed. It's the most terrible and disgraceful crime you can commit and if put into action just watch how the rape rates would fall. Noone wants to die and so they would stop raping. Taking something as precious as a woman chastity is absolutely the worst sin that can be committed on this earth and deserves death. Some people say "oh it's wrong to kill them because they didn't kill anyone" Yh ok you or your mum or sister get raped and then tell me the same thing. Horrible. I wish every rapist was put to death. Makes me soo friggin mad when I think about how rapist only get a few years in prison. Stupid bloody court rooms do jack *BLEEP*!

You know you people who defend these rapist and say 'oh just because they rape someone they shouldn't be killed' need to shut up. Do you know what it is like to be raped? To have something sacred to you taken away? At 14 yrs old I was raped and then again I was raped at 16 for over 6 months, over and over again. And those two men deserve to be put to death. They took something that did not belong to them! They ruined my child hood and I will never be the same. I can not look at a man the same way again. I have nightmares til this day and I am 19 yrs old. I have a hard time being sexual with my husband because of this. At 14 yrs old I was scared to talk to any man at all. And by the time I was recovering it happened again. So why shouldn't they be killed? I seen the guys who raped me and tried to reason with them and ask them why but all they do is smile and think it was funny. Do you really think people like that deserve to live? I think every rapist should be put to death!

I agree with you. As a man I believe a woman is a delicate and precious thing. And she should choose to give that special thing to the man who deserves it. It should not be taken away. I totally agree with muslim law. Death pentaly to the rapists! Peace and protection for women!

No, don't let them die, just like that. Let them suffer and regret that they have done it, let them hate themselves. Killing is not enough to get even, the thing he used to rape should be taken away from him and I know, he will wish to die instead.

I think that rapists should get the death penalty. I believe that anyone who makes a woman/man/thing do that against his/her/its will should just be killed. It leaves a woman feeling like crap. Post feedback pleasae.

i agree 100%

No most deifinately NOT. I mean rape is bad but just becuase someone did it once deisn't mean they shouldn't live anymore. We have no right to decide who lives and who dies, it isn't right for anyone to just be killed just becuase they rape someone, maybe if they rape many many people and im not just talking about 2 or 3 people.
Well I recently wrote a 3 page argument on Capital Punishment so this stuff is all in the back of my mind.

I sort of agree with you, I believe that rapist don't deserve to have their lives taken away, but also the most important fact is that no one deserves to take another's life whether though crime or legal force. I also wrote a 3 page paper on capital punishment

So you think rape is worse than child-murder? Worse than any other crime? I think you have a strange value-system.Rape is a crime of violence and it is no more excusable than any other crime of violence. The particular harm is due to the fact that the victim suffers not only the physical assault, but also a profound 'helplessness' - their power to decide is taken away from them - and this is something that most of us find intolerable. Nobody in their right mind would seek to excuse or minimise rape and the damage it does. On the other hand, to equate it with murder is both unhelpful and actually quite offensive.As for putting rapists to death...as someone who is opposed to capital punishment this poses no real issue for me - obviously I would say no. I think you should be honest about your motivations however. The idea that the rates would decrease massively if you kill rapists is contradicted by just about every major study on capital punishment. If you want revenge then fine, but don't pretend it is some altruistic concern for others.

Edited by Bikerman (see edit history)