xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Anny

Fish Tycoon - Breed them, and watch them grow... They even grow while youre asleep...

Hi!
I've found one interesting game on http://www.fishty.com/ (their you can play online this game), called Fish Tycoon.
It's about fish breeding. Fish grow, even when your PC is off.
But I have a probleme - my fish often die <_< and I don't know what to do!
Please, help.

Notice from truefusion:
Edited topic title. Please be more descriptive about what you are posting about.

If your fish often die, logic tells me you're not taking care of them properly. You sure you're feeding them the proper amount they need? Does this game allow other fish maintenance? Maybe that time while you're asleep, they become hungry, or something. Or maybe other fish that you have are eating your fish. I'm not sure how this game works. But does it give you the reason why your fish die?

Ok if your fish are dieing go to the main page and go to time and make it more slow. So then you can keep up with your fish. I have played that game before I find it fun.(For a little while)

Addictive! But, how old is an adult fish? its my kind of game where i can just leave it and let it develop and check it in the morning!

I don't even know how to feed my fish. They died in 3 minutes. It's a weird game. I seen better game like that where you feed fish.

Hi.
May be you are right and I should try another games <_<
Prompt me!!!

If your fish often die, logic tells me you're not taking care of them properly. You sure you're feeding them the proper amount they need? Does this game allow other fish maintenance? Maybe that time while you're asleep, they become hungry, or something. Or maybe other fish that you have are eating your fish. I'm not sure how this game works. But does it give you the reason why your fish die?

Thank you for your attention and reply <_<
I think I become crazy about this game soon. Cause every fish in my virtual aquarium has it's name.)))

Addictive! But, how old is an adult fish? its my kind of game where i can just leave it and let it develop and check it in the morning!

Age of Fish? Is it matter?

What about your cash? How much?

Sounds like a game I'll have to check out. I lead a very simple life. Some may say rather boring. I go to work 3 days a week, me and my girlfriend watch her kids about 4 days a week, and I spend alot of time on the computer or reading programming books. So, yeah... lets raise some virtual fish!

I have played this game, its kinda fun for a while but i did get board with it after a while i think i had like $1500 and 10 fish at a time, cant remember thoroghly though

I have played this game, its kinda fun for a while but i did get board with it after a while i think i had like $1500 and 10 fish at a time, cant remember thoroghly though

I think this game used to play children or young ladies like me :D