xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Confused

This Is Me Being Emo

Today our teacher asked us to write our goals for the last year of high school. I never really thought of it, but to realise that after this year there will be no school is kind of... sad. I just can't imagine myself working somewhere and being an adult. I still enjoy being immature and... it's just too weird.I know, I'm worrying waaaay before time, but I just can't help it.There's no solution but... does anyone feel (or have felt) the same way?

lol, when I read the topic I thought you had a picture of yourself looking emo lol. Anyways, I have never felt this sadness when I left (middle school), but when I got to high school this year, I really missed middle school. Life just keeps getting harder. I don't know what to say for you except to prepare for your future and have confidence.

Lmao. It does get harder, but that isn't the worst thing. I'm afraid that someday I will see some high school kids and be all like "wow... now THEY are the new generation... not me".Thanks. xP

Ya I am now in my second year of high school and you know I haven't looked much to the future yet. I figured I have another two years but soon things will start counting down. Of course I plan to go to college so I'll still have school after that but it'll only be a few years depending on how many AP and IB tests I can pass. I have worked already for about a year now landscaping so I sort of have a taste of what it's like. I just wonder what it'll be like alone living and working. It ought to be interesting.

Well I am just going into middle school. I used to be there before. In massuchusetts in Usa sixth grade was in middle school . But then I moved to Maine and there sixth grade was back in grade school. So here I am going into the seventh grade which is middle school again. But wait what is with the title of this.

You guys are all bumming me out. I'm going to start my highschool in 3 days and I remember staying up nights when I was 3rd grade thinking how fast life was going by so ever since then I've hardly gotten sleep. Personnally I just look at as the next big adventure. (how peter panish, huh). Whoever said that when you become an adult you can't act immature. Like it used to say in my sig, you can only be young once but you can always be immature. This probably isn't very good advice but oh well. <_<

I feel the same way. I sort of don't want to grow up already. I don't even look the part as a 19 year old. When others look grown up and stuff. I feel so young. lol It should be a good thing but others do sometimes treat you different. I even act different like i'm all kiddish and stuff. My college that i'm going to has like grown up looking 19 year old people. I feel like i'm not gonna fit in. but don't despair. i'm gonna take it head on.I hope my room mate is young looking too hehe. He's proabbly gonna teach me like a kid.

I also thought that you meant emo as in music emo, but I guess it was about emotions. I dont know. I felt the same way in high school, then I thought that making my own money would rule and If I studied something in college I could get a better job.