xisto Community
underOATH

Paintball I LOVE PAINTBALL

My favorite sport in the whole world is Paintball. I love paintball because u get the feeling of adreniline in your body like paintball. And whats better than shooting people anyway. The fields i suggest are the Airball fields. Any way I do play in a lot of tournaments like the NewYork open and stuff like that. I always practice at my friends field Extreme Action Sports http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is the site if you wanna check us out <_<. So yeah i am a big fan of running to bunkers and shooting people and getting that adreniline rush..Any way i am on 2 teams EAS and Sanchez Kids... Any way check out the website..I Love Paintball!!!!

Wow you REALLY love shooting people don't you? First Counter Strike then paintball. Haha, I would like to play paintball but I heard it hurts... I'd scream if I got hit, ROFL I could imagine myself being shot by 10 people. 10vs1...ohmygawd haha..anyway I didn't know paintball was a sport o.O.. I rather have a feeling of being on a rollercoaster than being shot by paintballs >_> tehehe.

Wow you REALLY love shooting people don't you? First Counter Strike then paintball. Haha, I would like to play paintball but I heard it hurts... I'd scream if I got hit, ROFL I could imagine myself being shot by 10 people. 10vs1...ohmygawd haha..anyway I didn't know paintball was a sport o.O.. I rather have a feeling of being on a rollercoaster than being shot by paintballs >_> tehehe.

Yeah i do love shooting people lmao.. anyway paintball dosent really hurt u might get a shot or two that hurts, but basically mostly ure adreniline gets pumping and u will baraely feel the hit so yeah pretty fun sport <_<

very good but very paintful.

i would like to share with you my pictures of pain.

i went into the death match which was "INFINATE LIVES" and even if you get hit you stay ijn until your balls run out. anbd well.. i went a bit.. mad
ran around everywhere shooting going "AYAYAYAYAYAYA" and then getting shot.

CLICK LINKS TO GET THE PICTURE

i had more but couldn''t read them as they were all on my back
Edited by Becca (see edit history)

I remember when me and my cousins were little. We used to have squirt guns that were not even full of water and we used to pretend to kill eachother. <_< So yea I hope to try that out soon.

I went paint balling about a month ago with a friend, my first time, and I was pretty nervous at first but the guns were low quality so injury was minimal. I didn't like it when the face masks started to steam up. <_<

Paintball is reallly good fun the only thing is when you have to pay every time you go it gets really expensive. but to go with a bunch of friends is really cool every now and then. the worst was the one time we went to paintball you will normally get overhauls with pants that are long so the one time i went in shorts thinking we would get overhauls with long pants, but this place only gave us a top so there myself and one friend were in shorts. So needless to say everyone was aiming for our legs and when they hit them it was really painful as there was no layer bwtween the skin and the paintball so it was literally breaking the skin when it was hitting our legs. I had a hell of alot of bruises, but all in the name of fun.

Althought ive never played it myself i like downloading paintball movies from the internet and watching them. Good luck on your paintballing <_<

Lol yeah i love watching teh pros on the internet there is so much action lol, and watching them makes you want to go out and play your self lol, but the only reason the masks steam up is because the masks are also poor quality i would suggest that you go to *BLEEP*'s or something to buy a cheap mask that have Anti-Fog resistant goggles, or if you really want a nice mask you should go to maybe a paintball store near you like a Headrush is near me of order it offline :P

i shoot some paint as well, if you dont mind me asking, what do you shoot? i have 2 modified tippman 98's ( i took em apart and rebuilt, get about 22 rps, fireing at about 350 fps)

2 bad im poor, we could have a Xisto paintball tournament... i could see it now!

dont shoot me! ill give u 20 credits!!

hehe

I feel so deprived. I have never had the oppurtunity to go play paintball. I bet it would be fun. Shooting at each other and moving about as if your in a battle field. Sneaking up others while they're busy shooting someone else. Yeah i can imagine it. haha. And then you do the combat spins whle running and stuff. haha.

I played paintball once, and it wasn't much fun to me. That's not to say that I hate paintball, but it's just not for me. Maybe the fact that it was raining that day contributed to my lack of enjoyment. Most of the time, I was on defense, and I only shot out a few people. (I was hiding behind a split tree in one game, and someone thought the tree was shooting at him!) My idea of adrenaline is skiing, but that's for another topic.