xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Abhay

Coke_mentos_explosive coke and mentos have a highly explosive reaction

I saw that a long time ago, and yes its impressive.There is a guy called Renetto on Youtube that was making fake videos of himself exploding his stomach because of eating mentos and drinking coke at the same time, hahaha that was funny.

-' date='Jan 20 2007, 04:56 AM' post='304854']Anyone wants to experiment themselves by drinking 2 litres of Coke and immediately swallow one mentos. Don't chew, swallow. Who dare try? lol, I myself don't dare.

Well it wont be much effective if you dont chew the mentos, coz it's the candy inside that reacts to Coke. Maybe a small bottle of Coke and 2 pcs. of mentos will do. Heheh. But then again, this might be the same with swallowing a can of Soda and popping candy at the same time, like that one in the movie Urban Legends. :P

Mentos and coke is one of my favorite pranks to pull on my friends (they always drink diet coke at lunch) I just wait for them to turn around and when they reach for their soda again they find that it is spraying 2 feet in the air and they can't stop it. ;) definitly a great way for kids to safely play with exploding chemicals ;)

Yea this is kinda of old news.Does anyone know who first figured this thing out?

I tried this last weekend and it didn't work, so I put it down as an urban legend until I read this post. I'm going to try it again tomorrow.Perhaps it is because we don't get Diet coke in Thailand, only Coke light :P