xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RockinTheCasbah

Do You Play Video Games Online?

Do you?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah i play games online all the time. I play a lot of novalogic games on novaworld and i also play on xbox live a lot too. I love Battlefield 2 modern combat. It would be good to see what everybody else plays so when you vote please let us know what you play too we might be able to get a little community of Xisto gamers going strong.

I dont play Video Games Online becoz I dont have a broadband connection. I do my reular surfing using my DialUp Connection. I've heard that some Online games can be played with dialup connection. But I dont wish to ruin my gaming with a slow connection. I'll surely go for online gaming when I shift over to Broadband soon this year.

I play video games online all the time. I play verse other people in America's Army as well as Nitto 1320 and when I get bored I'll go to a gaming web site and play some games like at Addicting Games. I really play America's Army the most. I think it's pretty fun.

Yes I Play Triple TRiad Extreme, it's a card game from a video game you play online. I only play using a dial up connection and it works fine for me so I am great as it is a great game, if anyone lse plays it, my user is rldowling03

yupyup. Most of the games I play are online. The game I'm currently playing is called Trickster. :)I have a PSP, well not exactly mine, my BROTHER'S. but I'm not interested in playing PSP because the only game I would play on there would be DDR but since I can't find the CD for it, I don't play PSP.

I play heaps of counter-strike but i cant change games now because css is so good it makes games like battle feild seem *BLEEP* the aming and stuff seem all roung i dont know if any of you guys agree with that but some games are just to realistic..and that pisses me off

yeah, before I played game online all the time,it was my favorite thing that i liked the most, i liked to play mu ,it seems to be the best online game and most popular that i haven't see.and another game I also played the most was fly for fun,this is the online game that you can buy broom or something like that to fly on the air,that is so funny.But for now,i don't have time to play it.But I also hope one day I will have time to play online game again.

I play them all the time! now, i really dont like any games that aren't available to be played online.Play games online its better than single player, cause there you can see players with every kind of skills and makes it more competitive.

Yeah,i play online games all the time,its awesome knowing that u are actually playing against real live people,u can even play online on your cellphone these days!!! when im on pc i still play counterstrike and american army online,on cellphone i play tibia..... its all really addictive once you get going :D

I don't play neither Online nor offline, it's wastage of time, energy.It makes you stuck in one place for hours, in close doors, I dont like it. For entertainment purpose any outdoor or indoor games are great but not computer games or video games.