xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
apple

Is Popunder Wise Choice To Advertise Website?

Hello..Can someone advice me if it is a wise idea to start promoting a website with the Popunder advertising ? I know it is annoying to people but i think this is the only cheap option which i have and which i can afford.Clicksor offers 0.003$ per visitor.Can someone tell me any company which is cheaper than this ? Looking forward for your reply.Regards

Dont use any sort of popup/under advertisments. Most of the time they get blocked anyway and you still will be charged for them. The best type of advertisements for a website is a high google rank and affiliations links and finally just posting it in forums under a related topic, etc.

Ya pop-under AD is the best way for ADs.Usually when a visitor comes to your site, he/she is desperate to get the information, and pop-up ADs seem annoying.But as someone gets the information from your site and closes, he/she may click on the pop-unders with interest.Go for pop-unders.

Pop unders don't work very effectively in my opinion, since they are unrequested and irrelevant to most users. The page that pops up must be very influencial or attractive for the users to continue reading whatever is on it.

You want to use Google AdSence they are the highest paying advertiser on the market and the best thing is they are free. Google AdSence have 3 add options.1. Text ads2. Image ads3. Animated AdsGoogle adsence also has add-targeting so say for instance somone on your site or forum askes a question. Google may pick this question up and display the relevent add.If integrated correctly onto webpages visitors will tend to click on them thus erning you money. The bast place to fit an add on a forum. would be in beteween the posts like here on trap. On a webpage the best place to locate the ads would be the top, bottom and middle.Popup adds can get annoying for some people and anaway now most browsers have popup blockers installed on them so pupups are not your answer. So to sum up Google AdSence are a good reputable company, they are free and have an advanced add-trageting and managment system, you can earn lots of money depending on the add clicked and there are three different add types to chose from and they layout of these ads can be changed to suit your site.

don't advertise like that cause like everyone is saying no one will really see it. Almost everyone that goes on the internet have a popup blocker. So don't do that or it would be a waste of money

I just hate pop-ups I will never ever use them on a new site & these days the ads delivered under pop-up ads are all junk & spywares & I really hate them, they can just eat up your traffic. Using pop-ups on proxies if fine only if u are banned by Adsense and have no other ways to monetize your traffic & provided that u have a high traffic proxy :XD:

The best advertising for your site is your own. Find something to sell like an affiliate product. I do quite well with them on my niche sites.Pop-ups, Pop-unders, Banners, just aggravate your site visitors. Why go to all the trouble of getting someone to your website and then tick them off with crap like that?There are some really good affiliate products out there and chances are you will be able to find one that you can market on your site if you look hard enough.Steve

pop works good, as you can get it in cheap rate and you can spread words about your site in very low cost, and if your site has good content and its attractive than defiantly people would want visit itI use some CPV network and get good response

You want to use Google AdSence they are the highest paying advertiser on the market and the best thing is they are free. Google AdSence have 3 add options.1. Text ads
2. Image ads
3. Animated Ads

Google adsence also has add-targeting so say for instance somone on your site or forum askes a question. Google may pick this question up and display the relevent add.

If integrated correctly onto webpages visitors will tend to click on them thus erning you money. The bast place to fit an add on a forum. would be in beteween the posts like here on trap. On a webpage the best place to locate the ads would be the top, bottom and middle.

Popup adds can get annoying for some people and anaway now most browsers have popup blockers installed on them so pupups are not your answer. So to sum up Google AdSence are a good reputable company, they are free and have an advanced add-trageting and managment system, you can earn lots of money depending on the add clicked and there are three different add types to chose from and they layout of these ads can be changed to suit your site.

crazyrob from what i'v read it looks like he want to advertise his site not to put ads on it :)

also i think that popup adds can be verry anoying and alot of users use popup blockers
you should try CPC metods..from google maybe :|

YES, pop code works very good.I am using Edmoz.com to advertise my web site and iam getting very good response,just keeping their pop code in my site,.it opens advertiser site in a different window,that means my visitors do not get redirected , they still browsing my site and advertiser adds in separate window.