xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gcds

Anyone Wanna Go To School In September?

I actually started school today. I actually enjoyed my first day because I got to see my friends again and there wasn't too much work but it will start pooring in soon. I don't know if I'm really excited but I guess you can say that it won't be too bad. I decided to get more organized this year and stuff like that but I don't know how long it'll last. I don't know if you have heard of the IB program but I'm in my second year of it. It is like AP but a bit harder but I do take AP courses as well like I am in AP European History.

Wow, someone else thats in IB. My friend's brother is in it. I was going to do it but he seems to be so busy, I wouldn't have time for other stuff. I am going to do Honors classes for my freshman year, which will lead me into AP classes. My school starts in a week. I can't wait :)

yeah.why not.we love school right.If you don't want to go to school ,then you can't get success.you have to go to school.with me.I love school..there I have a lot of friend ,so I can talk a lot of things.that is so great when we have friends.with friend we don't care any things.we can talk any things that we want.that is really good to me.how about you? .do you like to have a lot of friend.Me. I like to have a lot of friend.For now.I hope the summer will end soon ,then I can go to school.

Wow, someone else thats in IB. My friend's brother is in it. I was going to do it but he seems to be so busy, I wouldn't have time for other stuff. I am going to do Honors classes for my freshman year, which will lead me into AP classes. My school starts in a week. I can't wait :)

Ya IB is tough but if you have friends going through it with you and you can make it through freshman year you will be good to go. I just went to my first day as Sophmore. Last year like 30 people dropped out we started with 90 and will probably graduate as 30 but you know it's ok if you have people to help you through and keep you up instead of depressed. It doesn't take that much time for homework if you can manage your time. Work your butt of during school and you will have less at home.

Edit: Oh and don't put things off. If you have a week to do it work on a little bit each day and don't put it off.
Edited by Plenoptic (see edit history)

Well i go back to college in 3 weeks and i kinda am looking forward to it and kinda not. First of all, i want to go back to see everyone, go partying again on the weekend, going to my fraternity events, and finally learning some new programming concepts. I dont want to go back because i am enjoying my it internship along with the salary i am making and playing sooo much frisbee in the evenings that i have no life.