xisto Community
peo

War For The Future My Agression

Ever heard the phrase - Fighting for peace is the same thing like *BLEEP*ing for virginity?

Today god have proven one thing.. Fighting can result in something good...

Lets hope for the best and may Jews and Arabs die once infor all.

Rest In peace.

... if that doesnt work we can always just bomb them with one of these

Posted Image

Mark 6 Nuclear bomb:

Posted Image <1st

Posted Image <2nd

Mark7 Nuclear bomb:

Posted Image

MK39 Nuclear bomb:

Posted Image

OR we can skip on nuclear bombs and just use some homemade... here are some 'plans' ... well its more of a explanation :)

<<instructions removed>>

P.S.

Sorry for the long post... :P

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Violation of Xisto forum rules. Instruction to making homemade explosives removed. Warning issued. Next violation will result in ban.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Ever heard the phrase - Fighting for peace is the same thing like *BLEEP*ing for virginity?

Rest In peace.

... if that doesnt work we can always just bomb them with one of these

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Violation of Xisto forum rules. Instruction to making homemade explosives removed. Warning issued. Next violation will result in ban.

Erm, I sense a lot of anger in this young padawan :)

Why would they need to die? We as western nations, sold them those weapons they're fighting with.

Oh and you say it's for the best they die? Why is it for the best? You're the one that posts instructions for home-made bombs. Now that's pathetic.

in the nicest way possible, you are a moron and to be honest im suprised youre still here incited racial hatred.but assuming you are still here, lets discuss what youre saying.Now i agree some eastern nations are fighting....but what are/were american and the UK doing just a months back? ahh yes, fighting, and we are the so called western world. Now if the eastern world should die for fighting, and the western world have been fighting then we too should die, uh-oh now theres no-one left, and undoubtedly there would be peace but YOU are also dead. The end methinks?

I agree with shadowx on this. If the price for starting a war is getting a bomb dropped on you and blowing the whole country to bits, then there would be no one left on this planet, if not then there would be no planet. Plus the fact that there are many innocent people who have nothing to do with the war and don't even want there to be a war that would be killed as a result. I do agree that fighting for peace is not a good way to market a war to people. Its pretty much an oxymoron. I think there is a time and place for war, but I have yet to see that ever happen.The next thing is that if Jews and Arabs are the cause of all war and they should all die because of that. I do not think this is true at all. I'm pretty sure every person in the world is in a group, wither it be religious or nationality, that has started a war and I'm sure you are in one of those groups. So that means you would have to die too along with the rest of the world. I think this solution that you have proposed will only cause more war instead of less and would lead to the end of mankind as we know it. Plus the fact it is extremely immoral in nature. <_<

Eh I agree with everyone else on this issue, the way to resolve an issue is not with fighting but with polictics and the right methods of enforcing the law. Going to war is simply cused by the ignorance of this law or trust.

And that thing is? It's true that some good things do come out of conflicts, but (in my opinion) the atrocities committed by far out weigh them.

Lets hope for the best and may Jews and Arabs die once infor all . . . [and] if that doesn't work we can always just bomb them with [a nuke.]

Have a look - All they do is war - They want to be extinguished - They want to blow themselves up - Why not help them?

Wow, that has got to be the stupidest thing I've heard in years (ever since someone told me that homosexuality caused the downfall of the roman empire <_<). The (Israeli-Lebanon) war isn't between the two entire countries at large -- it is between the Israeli war machine and the Hazballa gorillas. Neither of which hold a majority in their own respective countries. It is the common people, the mothers, fathers, sisters, and brothers, that wind up paying the price of the militants' war. Look at the statistics. Over 90% of the people killed by the Israeli forces have been civilians. It's completely ludicrous. (That's not that say that Hazballa are the "good guys" by any means. They've killed by far less civilians...but that is mostly because they have about a thousandth of the military capability that Israel does).

Saying "lets just kill everyone" isn't a real solution. It's just a sick perversion which shows your blatant ignorance of what is going on (not to mention questions whatever claims you can make to the vague term of morality). I'm not in the practice of making personal attacks, and so I'm sorry if what I have said seriously offends you. But what you have proposed is severely *BLEEP*ed up in almost all senses of the word.

Also they are terrorist - I dont know about you but i prefer to stay on the safe side . By that I mean in my own perspective - not them terrorirst

Holy *BLEEP*, you're Bush's wet dream. Instead of looking at any of the actual evidence surrounding the situation you just fall prey to blind paranoia and subsequent hysteria. What's next? "That person looked at me funny. He was obviously a terrorist, so I shot him." Can't be too far off, not with people like you still around. Hell, the law they enacted in Florida about a year ago was frighteningly similar (it allows the use of deadly force in self defense--even if your own life has not been threatened).

i agree with shadowx that u r a moron. have u heard the saying _"there has never been a good war or bad peace"? ever heard buddha say "nothing good comes from war", or did u ever hear the saying by gandhi"violence is the waepon of the weak and nonviolence is the weapon of the strong"? no one but moronic racists like u want jews and arabs to die so why don't u do a hitler and shoot urself?

Rest In peace.

... if that doesnt work we can always just bomb them with one of these ......

OR we can skip on nuclear bombs and just use some homemade... here are some 'plans' ... well its more of a explanation <_<

1. Fighting for peace is not necessary a war. You fight for peace by writing , debating, demonstration,.....

2. You can not prove in almost that fighting result in something good. You have to see the resultant and not limit to selective points. Rarely that can be happened:

- American civil war produced USA that abuses the world now day.

- European have killed American natives and British Empire has killed the aboriginals of Australia. Were that good?.

- Hitlers has killed millions . Was that good?.

- US has killed thousands in Hiroshima Japan. Was that good?

- Alexander or Napoleon have killed many of their expansion. What good were in that?.

- Israel has killed thousands in Palestine or Lebanon. What were good in that?.

- Demolitions of houses in Palestine or Lebanon will produce thousands of suicide bomber [believe me and remember me after 10-20 years].

- What good you will expect from children who saw their families have gone or their houses have demolished?

All we know what US reacted in response of 11 September so why you expect other will accept to be destroyed without revenge.

What happened in Iraq is revenge of the Bush the son for the Bush father.

US allowed killing in Lebanon for a month is revenge to what happened to them in 1980s. in Lebanon.

3. By the way Arab and Jews are cousins and one day they will reconcile when they will recognize the force will not produce peace.