xisto Community
khan11

Sony Ericsson W800i Vs. Nokia N70

Phones  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello guys,I am using sony ericsson w800i phone and i am quite happy and satisfied with my phone as it has Mega Bass feature which is really cool,when i use its headphones i forget everything,what i can hear is music only!!I also have heard that Nokia N70 is good phone,i have no experience with it. So which phone you guys prefer is the best??I vote Sony Ericsson W800i.

I'd say the n70 is better. First of all the n70 has 3g so you can video call and go on the net at a faster speed. Its slightly bigger than the w800i as has a larger screen but Ive always found Nokias the best phones. Plus Nokia has recently been voted the most relialbe brand in the world. Also you can expect great features with the n70 as its part on Nokia's new N series which offer better stuff. Another thing, if you live in the States or Somewhere in Asia, they will most likely have the new version of the n70 coming out soon . Im sure what this will be called as i just searched i and it goes right up to the n73 which i dont know much about. Anway hope this helps :)

wow thanks for sharing some information about the nokia n series,i like nokia but im using sony ericsson phones from my last two years,first i had sony ericsson k700i it impresssed me very much! so i decided to go for sony ericsson phones in future,but you made my attention on nokia phones,if i would sell my phone then will surely buy nokia phones.Btw i also have added mobile phone prices of Nokia,Sony Ericsson & samsung handsets in my website jhelumfun.com, thanks for voting.

Not knowing about these two models particularly, it?s a known fact that Nokias have a great durability... I think they resist more than other brands' ones. But they are the most expensive also. I have used Sony Ericsson and I could say that they?re one of the best brands after Nokia, and the interface usually is very simple, quick to use and effective.

I'll go for N70, what's more to explain? It's 3G, 2.0 Mega pixels phone, have all the perfect features for a wonderful phones, and so on... The only thing that W800i could win N70 is their Walkman Phone features, which could be a favourite to win the hearts of music lovers!!

I chose the N70, because overall its a very powerful phone with the 3G system and speed, high resolution camera etc.Sony Erricson is good too, but they are rather complex in design for no apparent reason.Actually, if there was the 6680 (better version of N70), i would've chosen that.

I'll definitely go for Sony Ericsson, because it has good reliablity and a lot of features even it costs less than Nokia.Sony Ericsson W800i sounds more better than N70 as the bundled headphones of N70 are poor and you've to use special headphones.If you want a mobile for stylish looks and music go for Sony Ericsson. If you want PDA features go for Nokia.

se w900i or nokia n70

Sony Ericsson W800i Vs. Nokia N70

I am greatly confused on which cell phone I should prefer some suggested sony ericsson w900i while other sugested nokia n70 please tell me the drawbacks of both the phones as soon as possible

-reply by SRISHTI

I'd definitely go for SE because its reasonably priced and its user friendly as well. n70 on the other hand sucks....sure it has a lot of features but its overpriced and its really slow :lol: the camera takes ages to boot! and its not as user friendly as SE..

Sometimes I feel you cannot compare the mobile phones as such directly or may be the brand as a whole. But the discussion goes on.The basic difference comes from ones requirement and the mobile has to offer. Say for example, I need a phone which is a style icon, I would choose one and end up selecting a huge budget. Then compromise on the budget and select another model of the same brand or different brand. Someone may actually not select any phones from one or more brands without any known reasons.And then comes the reference and feed back from different corners.I ended up getting so confused that I dropped the idea to buy a phone for three months. Eventually I got the nerves not to blame myself but the phone manufacturers saying they never made a phone I needed within my budget.I was soon to be proved wrong by my boyfriend, who gifted one on my so longed for birthday, a Nokia 70 Music Edition. I am in love with my phone as much as my boyfriend.