xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Self Hygiene

Heh...Okay, let me put up my background again. I study in an all-girls HIGH school. I have this classmate who acts like a tomboy and she stinks at times. When she talks, you can see the things stuck in her teeth and she has foul breath. Generally speaking, tomboys are being avoided here, but those other parts make it worse.We found out that she doesn't always take a bath because the water is too cold! What kind of a reason is that? First of all, she's a girl. AND, she's 15. 15 year old girls NEED to maintain their hygiene for various reasons that should be kept secret. It doesn't mean that because you're a tomboy, you're not a girl physically anymore, you know. If the water is too cold, heat some water up. <_<

<_< Very funny I can take a shower in like six minutes. But I just think he does not like to take showers.( I say throw him outside in his underwear and throw a bar of soap at him then spray him with the hose.

:) Very funny I can take a shower in like six minutes. But I just think he does not like to take showers.( I say throw him outside in his underwear and throw a bar of soap at him then spray him with the hose.

well 6 minutes i think might be good, but it most definatly is wayy better than a two minute shower!!

i think the smallest showe i have taken (time wise) is like 7 to 8 minutes, and things like that are on the weekend when i have nothing to do but sit at home... i dont scrub like mad, i just put soap, shampo, wash and go... but on schol days i scrub... *required* lol

Hey your friend needs your guidance!

I am sure your friend is not guided properly by his parents. He is probably too lazy too. I would like to make it clear to you that such people are really difficult to deal with but once you can convince them they will become your slave. So to start with I would like you to develop a deep friendship with this guy. Just try to know his thoughts. Tell him your thoughts for the same situations. Have a grip on him and try to hold his thoughts. Never shout at him and never argue on small things. Once you are a good friend of him you can try to ask him about his whereabouts and living style.

He will surely answer every question of yours truely. Then you go for the strike. Ask him about his living conditions and about his hygiene. You can probably refer him some books on hygiene. Just tell him how many bacteria are there around him all the time. You can probably create a fear in him for dangerous and disease causing bacteria. I guess once this fear sets in him you don't need to bother much. Things will turn out the right way. This will surely take some time as bad habits don't leave so early. But I appreciae your concern for a friend. I wish you success in your mission. You will surely succeed. All the best!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Writing that fits our forum format is your responsibility. Do not use FONT SIZE=7 again through out your whole post.

OUCH! my eyes hurt after reading your post, seriously please lower the font and he doesn't need my guidance, i cant really give it to him while he is in Idaho and im in california... and he will just wait until jr high when kids start picking on him because he starts to stink after 10 minutes of PE. :) then he will say that i told him so-rubs head because of headache i got from the big font-

I usually shower every two days lol, in fact I *have* been days without a shower, but to be honest, I got nowhere to go. All I do is sit at my pc playing computer games, programming and downloading. Also at LAN partys, 3 day events, you can't take a shower... so everyone stinks. As a gamer, you get used to it >.<

I usually shower every two days lol, in fact I *have* been days without a shower, but to be honest, I got nowhere to go. All I do is sit at my pc playing computer games, programming and downloading. Also at LAN partys, 3 day events, you can't take a shower... so everyone stinks. As a gamer, you get used to it >.<

well that, i can kind of understand, but they dont have the option to take a shower, but this kid di have the option to take a shower, nightly and as long as he wanted, but instead he decided on a minute or two shower :) nanywho i think that at these LAN party's there must be someone selling deoderant, make some profits off that :P