xisto Community
husker

Funny Avatars

I can't help but notice your guy's avatars when I'm posting. Where do you guys get the funny ones? I enjoy Albus Dumbledore's and Truefusion's avatars. I know I have seen a lot of other funny avatars from others, but I can't remember. Where do you guys find these? Mine is always the same and dull.

I run into these things when surfing the web. But yeah, this dancing cat made me laugh for a while, when i first saw it. I figured i apply it here and make others laugh along with. :)

I run into these things when surfing the web. But yeah, this dancing cat made me laugh for a while, when i first saw it. I figured i apply it here and make others laugh along with. :)

COOL! truefusion. I have been watching this little guy dancing his heart out and wondered where you came up with it. Thought maybe you might have done it yourself in an ani program. Anyway, I love him. But then I am a putty tat fan.

Here is one I used to use. Posted Image

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

I have a couple of hundred animated gifs I made for users to have as avatars on an old site I worked on. The only problem is that they had to be 30x30 pixels to work on the site - most people prefer larger ones. One day I may get around to re-sizing them.

I draw most of mine for the sake of them looking cute and funny simultaneously. At least I laugh :)