xisto Community
eDeals.ws

Watch Your Dvds On Your Ipod, Psp, Or Even Your Mobile Phone!

Is there any programs out there that arent in trial mode and have full accessiblity and are able to convert all video files to MP4? I dont like the idea of trial as its never permanent and after the trial period you need to search for them again...

allright...if you read the laws about media stuff like this its not illegal to make a "back-up" of your dvds... as long as you 1. dont sell them2. dont distribute themit is merely a backup for you to use which means you can put them on your ipods, psps or w/e you want to...so look around on the web... there are dvd copiers eveywhere to rip movies off dvds and the goverment cant do a darn thing about it... because guess what someone will say im making a database at home for my entertainment center and i cant just have 300 dvds sitting around my house... so ill put them in boxes and have them stored on a hd...

I think the tutorial is perfectly ok, he?s only giving information. Some people will find it very useful. Then you can act like you want. For me it?s not illegal if you own the DVD but if you think so, just don?t follow the steps. If you want to see it in your phone I suppose you need lots of space (which in most phones you won?t have).

I can give you a stick of dynamite and tell you that it is used to blow up rock for mining purposes. And you can take that information and figure out that you can use it to blow up ALL SORTS of things, including buildings, cars, planes, people, etc."People have the right to choose wrong"