xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Mortal Kombat The legendary games.

I have been trying to rent it. And did you notice that on the top it shows a ad for Mortal Kombat <_< Did they do that on purpose or is it just a huge coincedince.(I hope I spelled that right)

Yeah I think this board is set-up so that when we're talking about Mortal Kombat, Matrix games and certain movies you see a picture about either Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance or as I am typing this message to you right now I see the picture for Mortal Kombat is "Mortal Kombat: Deception for Playstation 2". I guess they have this board set-up somehow to be able to show us pictures like that.

If you edit your first post in here to "Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks" that picture will change to the picture for Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks. You'll have to ask the admins in here how they do that. It impresses even me at times. lol

And here's the proper way to say coincidence. You were on the right track. :D

i have played MK only on computer, since i dont have any console. i must admit that it is one of my favourite series and i have played from first to last game released for pc(mk4) which is the best mk for pc imho. it has gameplay of mk3, which was great, and 3d graphic. i dont say it is the best fighting game for pc, because there is guilty gear series:D try it out, good old 2d fighting. it is wasome

Yea it is probably one of the biggest games since pong. Just kidding. I mean my all time favorite is still Deadly Alliance. But sometimes it is fun to play the earlier versions of it and laugh at the crappy graphics.

The most all time favorite thing about Mk(Mortal Kombat) Is that they were like the first people that did this and were good at it :D I mean well other game creators did a good job but... Mk has gore, and crazy characters! My favorite is scorpian. I think there greatest game is Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance.I have never played the one with monks in the title I forgot what the name was? Shaolin Monks :)
Well someone tell me about it. I heard some things but I want to hear a opinion from someone who has played it :huh:

i've played the game and it is awesome! i remember, me and my friend rented it and went to his mom's house. at his mom's house the PS2 is in the basement, along with a futon and a stereo. before we went back to his mom's house, we went to the store and bought: 2 3liters of Cola, 4 pringles things, and some donuts and stuff. well, i stayed there for 3 days and we stayed all up 3 nights til we beat that game. drank all of our cola, ate all our food, and pretty much stayed in the basement for 3 days straight. i think it is one of the best multiplayer adventure games you can play. a definite must-buy for when you and a friend want to burn some time and have some fun.

The most all time favorite thing about Mk(Mortal Kombat) Is that they were like the first people that did this and were good at it :rolleyes: I mean well other game creators did a good job but... Mk has gore, and crazy characters! My favorite is scorpian. I think there greatest game is Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance.I have never played the one with monks in the title I forgot what the name was? Shaolin Monks :rolleyes:
Well someone tell me about it. I heard some things but I want to hear a opinion from someone who has played it :)

i've played the game and it is awesome! i remember, me and my friend rented it and went to his mom's house. at his mom's house the PS2 is in the basement, along with a futon and a stereo. before we went back to his mom's house, we went to the store and bought: 2 3liters of Cola, 4 pringles things, and some donuts and stuff. well, i stayed there for 3 days and we stayed all up 3 nights til we beat that game. drank all of our cola, ate all our food, and pretty much stayed in the basement for 3 days straight. i think it is one of the best multiplayer adventure games you can play. a definite must-buy for when you and a friend want to burn some time and have some fun.

Yea the game is probably the best game ever!I mean is has come a long way from the arcade version!

I have played mortal kombat 1 ,2 ,3 ever since I was a child, I couldn't remember any games more appealing and fascinating than it was . the thing I was really absorbed with was its endings . However I dont advise it for children under 18 since it has some violent nature.

Violent? Isn't almost everything in entertainment Violent? I mean violence is everywhere I do not think that if some kid was playing that game and threw Raiden in the Spike Pit I am pretty sure he would not try and do the same. :P

Who is the creator of the game? I have never asked that before it is because I was just wondering.So if anyone knows post it he deserves to be warshiped :D (Just kidding) I just want to know.
I mean who would be that awesome :D How long did it take. I mean it is not like you just decide to do something and it is done.What if that was the case? :P We would be ahead by alot :P

The masterminds of the game were Ed Boon and John Tobias. I'm guessing the original games took quite a while to make as they had to use photograph actors to use their sprites in the game. The fact that they used this technique made the game look much better and more realistic than the other games on the arcade market at the time. I'd imagine it'd get done concurrently with the backgrounds, voices, music, and programming, so in total I'm guesing the game was made in a 9-12 months.

However I dont advise it for children under 18 since it has some violent nature.

Mortal Kombat is a childs play game. I'd say 13 year olds could play it just as much as Half-Life 2 or Resident Evil. The only real bad part about it is the blood and fatalities, but they're over the top effects and not even realistic.
A game like Postal, however, is something that might not be great in the hands of a child.

NO WAY!!!

Mortal Kombat

There is no way mortal kombat should be for 18 and up.I am 12 and my mom saw that my older cousin was playing it and wouldn't let me play. My mom didn't see anything wrong with it so she bought all of the mortal kombat games as gifts just yesterday!

-reply by Paul Wieschowski

Subzero was one of my favorites his moves were too easy to bluff. I used to play it often as a young teen, to be honest after seeing the first few fatalities it didn't seem to be obscenely gory to me at all. I was more occupied dealing with my impatience in learning new fatalities. I mean it's kinda laughable that something that unrealistic (such as punching a character through the roof) is going to influence kids to take on violent behaviour. I mean if it did, then you'd be raising other questions as well about their actions.