xisto Community
lemonwonder

Psp Error- Tut On How To Fix When you try to use the internet does your psp get an internal error?

psp error

Psp Error- Tut On How To Fix

Every time I try to scan it says something like internal error then numbers. If any1 can tell me how to fix it that would be great:)

-.-

-question by Chima

This tutorial is wrong. That internal error is the wifi is broken. That is why its called INTERNAL. It is impossible to fix this error unless you buy a new wifi card. Call up sony and and theyll give you another one

Error 80410410

My son has a error on his PSP thats says error:80410410 communication with the server failed a DNS error occurred. Can anyone tell me any info on it.

-question by Kathy

I did that whole restore default settings thing and it still does it... All I want is to use the internet on my psp. Where are psp's made because apparently everyone gets this and the people at sony don't no anything about it. If anyone has any idea how to fix please tell me!-reply by SKIPPY

Hey well all my psp says is internal error 00000001 and wat in the hat is going on??? I mean why is it not working ?????????={-reply by drummerchick03

Same Problem. Still Not Working

I have the same problem and I tried doing what was said and STILL its not working and giving the same error. I don't understand *** is going on and its VERY fustrating.

I removed the UMD and memory card and then restored default settings, also took batery out and put it back in and NOTHING.

Is there a reason as to why it works for some and not others?

-reply by $kiLLz