xisto Community
lemonwonder

Psp Error- Tut On How To Fix When you try to use the internet does your psp get an internal error?

1/2 worked for me

Psp Error- Tut On How To Fix

The wifi light now works and it gets as far as "exchanging key information" and then it just keeps looping and trying to connect to acsess point again... Is this another problem?

-reply by Oman27

Hi - I keep getting an error message which says 'a connection error has occured. The key information exchange timed out'. Anyone know what this means and how I can fix it? I've reset my wireless network but thats made no difference-question by becky

psp web browserPsp Error- Tut On How To Fix

When go to look for a wlan access point my psp keeps saying internal error 00000000001.

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Tasman

Hello, my psp has the same problem...I have tried to system restore it but it does not help..Please tell me if there is another way? 

-question by James Blond

AWESOMEPsp Error- Tut On How To Fix

This was the best fix ever! my bros had this for ages! now he can play online again. THANKS! 

-reply by thomas

Well it happens to me, but it didnt came from nowhereI was holding my psp then it fell down the floor, after that this error was mentioned(An internal error has occured [80410A0B])And I did what you said, that wasnt helping I just lost my data !!-reply by HalaKeywords: psp error 80410aob

the problem is still therePsp Error- Tut On How To Fix

still error 80410A0B 

please help I want to use the internet

-reply by ahkalkoot

Replying to lemonwonderI did what u said then when I turn it on it keeps coming up with this screen that says:Setting information is corrupted. Press the O button to repair and restore the default settings.Then when I press O it keeps restarting and showing the same screen.What shoud I do?

my psp wonPsp Error- Tut On How To Fix

I did that but a message keeps poping up that says: 

The setting information is corrupted press the O button to restore the settings but that message keeps coming up when I press O. What should I do? 

-reply by jonathan henry