xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kawasu

My Site Suspended

hello. my hosting credits recently went into the negatives and my site was suspended. the last few times this happened to me i did some forums posting until my credits went into the positives again. soon after my site would automatically restore itself. going into the negatives this time around, i brought it back up and my site still hasnt been restored. it think its been about 2 days... can anybody help me with this? my cpanel username is kawasu too. thanks in advance. ;]

The script is ran every 24 hours so depending on what time of day it is ran you might not have been eligable for the unsuspension. You must make sure that you have more than 4 credits because 4 is the amount you need to be unsuspended. That is why it is recommended that you keep it up at 10 credits at all time. Try to bring it up to atleast six if you can or more and wait another 24 hours and if your site isn't unsuspended make another post in this topic but it should as long as you maintain more than 4 credits.

I have been like two years in Xisto and I?ve got suspended two or three times I think. One was because my computer crashed and I wasn?t able to post for a lot of days. The others I simply forgot. But it was easy to get back, find posts about thigs that everybody has an opinion (there are lots about politics, religion, etc) and try to get some credits above 4, 6 or 8 at least, to make sure that it won?t decrease until the script check them to bring your site back.

Checking your status at this time, your website is up and running. You must bring out of negative to at least 4 and then wait 1 hour (not any less than 4 if you reached a negative hosting number).Script is then executed within 1 hour AFTER your hosting credit reached a satisfactory number, not in 24 hours. Therefore, if you had 2 hosting credits after you reached a negative number, it did not execute the script to un-suspend your site. It is strongly recommended that you always have at least 10 hosting credits at all time.Topic has been resolved and now closed.