xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chatz

CHATZ RANTZ split by serverph

If wappy has been getting hacked though he might have a keylogger on his computer and that is how the guy continues to hack him. If he continually gets hacked and he is getting threats from a guy then it may not be Xisto that is getting hacked. I don't know I'm not gonna continue about this anymore though. All I know is that why would 5 out of over 100 people be getting hacked as well as those on the other servers with Xisto.

And we wounder why alot of people that have been on Xisto and been hosted say "oh Xisto? they a good host the only s,hit thing about it is some of the stupid rules they got,no, rather get anther host" Its true,I went through the trouble of tyeping all that info out,AND yes from a BOOK not a SIte a BOOK,and for what? For the sake of info? Ok I understand its copyright and yes I would aggree if it was only 10 lines..but come on,Ypu think tyeping that all out takes 5min??,Ather thing aswel if I might add,You guys wana have so many rules ok cool I understand but then Xisto should be a safe sever..But no,Ive heard of 5 peoples severs that have been hacked and they they were Xisto severs.This not a post against Xisto just a awareness that with alot of ppl are not that happy with these rules,and MOSTLY the ones that have been hacked.

You need some serious typing help. I can't honestly read what you are ranting about because the content is so poorly written. You keep having , everywhere even in the middle of a word. Your spelling sucks horribly also. Please rewrite it, and maybe i will agree with you, but for now its hard to even understand what you are talking about. All i have gotten so far is that you are upset with Xisto's host, and rules. You also mentioned that Xisto hosted sites have been hacked, even paid sites get hacked- and many people give out their password to people, but wont admit it later, and will blame the host.

right regarding my site being hacked. Im not sure ok but my last two accounts (not trap) were hacked (cos they want my wap scripts as im king wap coder he he) and they did post all of my files on a web forum. I got them back by obtaining and distributing the full ravingwap.net script which was owned by dj.dance who hacked the last accounts. Now a guy called bluebean is claiming to have hacked my trap account and is distributing my files via email. Some nasty users back this up by saying they have a full copy of my site (cult.trap17.com) but i myself have not seen it or have not got any proof of this. I belive that they use the old intitle:"index of" trick google hacking but i tried to hack myself in this way and after two hours gave up as i couldn't do it lol / but buffaloHELP you must teach me any techniques to make my site more secure. Im very carefull with my passwords and they are extremly long combinations of numbers and letters containing no words that would appear in a dictionary ok so they must be doing it some other way. Im sure by google hacking. Google really should be informed of this so they can put a filter on their search engine. I hate them. :-)

Sounds to me like you got a slap on the wrist for breaking the rules, & have decided to throw teddy out of the pram by running down the security of Trap17s servers.Accept you have had a telling off, learn from it & move on. Acting like a baby will not improve the opinion other members have of you.

You need some serious typing help. I can't honestly read what you are ranting about because the content is so poorly written. You keep having , everywhere even in the middle of a word. Your spelling sucks horribly also. Please rewrite it, and maybe i will agree with you, but for now its hard to even understand what you are talking about. All i have gotten so far is that you are upset with Xisto's host, and rules. You also mentioned that Xisto hosted sites have been hacked, even paid sites get hacked- and many people give out their password to people, but wont admit it later, and will blame the host.

Or mabe you need some serious "learning how to read" help.Dn't worry I know some good schools that help people with your promblem just msg me and we might be able to help you even in your case.lol. Edited by Chatz (see edit history)

Sounds to me like you got a slap on the wrist for breaking the rules, & have decided to throw teddy out of the pram by running down the security of Trap17s servers.
Accept you have had a telling off, learn from it & move on. Acting like a baby will not improve the opinion other members have of you.

By the comparesing you have made we can see you have a mind of a child.Which brings me to my question,whos in fact the real baby here? Time for you to grow up a little don't you think?

By the comparesing you have made we can see you have a mind of a child.Which brings me to my question,whos in fact the real baby here? Time for you to grow up a little don't you think?

Firstly, it is spelt 'comparison'. Dont not presume you are superior to me as I sincerely doubt you are. I grew up long ago, not suprising as I left behind my teenage years in the early 90s.

Now please, I repeat, GROW UP!

Ok first off you need to improve your spelling and your formatting of posting and stuff so I can actually read your information to make a comment on it.It does not madder what action Serverph did because he is only doing his job. I don't know what is wrong with the thinking process in typing something thats not yours is all of a sudden not plagiarism. Plagiarism will get you thrown out of college and in deep law trouble with the author. A real life example is: I took a Staff Application and turned it into a Hosting Application, and I worked on the project and improving it with the origional creator. When I edited the skin template, I added my name and site under his name and changed the wording to fit the modification correctly. We were happy with the progress and such, but if I took out his name and site, then he could file a lawsuit or take action against me. So in your case, the AUTHOR of the book or whatever (there agent could have found the material) and informed the author and then would probably take to OpaQue or BuffaloHELP about it and say remove it, cite it, or we take legal action against the person and the site that is refusing to do something to it.So in the long run, we saved everybody a lot of trouble, you should just admit your mistake and take responsibildy for it and end it there. Getting mad bringing in that the servers can be hacked is just stupid, and your trying to degrade this site rep. Good luck with that....

"wappy", if you're scripts are so insecure and people want them so bad, and you and your friend are claiming it's Xisto's fault, then move to a different host. Or, don't use WAP scripts.Chatz, Your spelling is horrible. Please don't flame other members when they tell you it IS. I don't think he has any problems reading books, other posts. Well, seeing that he's past his twenties I'm sure he doesn't. No need to flame them because you can't spell properly, that'll just get you a warningAs for the 5 "Servers", I believe Xisto only has 2. Gamma and...I forgot the other one. (beta maybe?) You're talking about 5 SITES getting hacked. Chances are they weren't even hacked, maybe the owners have keyloggers on there computer, with all the viruses and ad-ware out there it's a possiblity.As for the thread, it's closed. You keep running yourself in circles. We started with a bad service, then getting hacked, now we're at spelling and grammar. If you wish to continue, PM me.