xisto Community

Yes I got MSN, but only 7.5 with messy plus. I'm waiting till the later versions of the newer MSN is out. I've heard of many problems with the current versions of the release, (I've also installed it briefly, then uninstalled it) but then again its expected when it really is in their BETA stages.

I have MSN and I can't live without it. Currently I have (hmmm....lemme seee) 7.5 and msn plus, too. I've also tried upgrading to Msn Live and it never worked. Spoiled my computer and Internet speed.I think it's better having old and trusted 7.5 than a messy new one :)

I use msn messenger 7.5 as well, I once downloaded live but it messed up my phone line. Also I've heard to many bad things about msn messenger live, some people lose all their contacts, and some just don't work.

I have msn messenger 7.5, i did upgrade to live but my entire PC and freinds were getting messed up. Then with 7.5 i still half to deal with annoying, "you must upgrade to have full access* stuff..and the toolbar thing it adds to the browsers. Anyways ill never use the new verion cause its crap...

I have been using Msn Messenger for probably 3 to 4 years now. I have enjoyed using it and it's features. I like the interface and it looks more advanced then AIM, especially before Triton. I guess what I enjoy is the ability to change your ScreenName and add a little something to it and then the nudge and emoticons. It sort of fits. I now have Windows Messenger Live...just upgraded to it last week. I like the offline message system because if I need to ask my friend something I but he/she isn't online they will get it when they are. I think I'll probably stick with MSN til the end. I just wish you could personalize the away message.

I'm lucky enough to have two computers, and they both have MSN. My older (Windows 98) Computer has MSN Plus! 7.0 on it (the later versions only support XP, it seems), and the shared (Windows XP) computer had MSN 7.5 Plus! on it... until yesterday, that is. Yesterday my brother installed MSN Live! on it. I personally thought it was a waste, as from the screenshots I'd seen of it, it looked like the only changes were the look of it and the new "Phone" option (which most IMs already have... come on, MSN, do keep up!), but I just might be wrong. I have yet to use it myself, as the others are always on that computer, so I'll give my true opinion when I have.

MSN is kinda nice, I installed the Live Messenger about 3 weeks ago and that one really is nice.Untill now I have seen no bugs, so I'll stick with that :)

I also have MSN 7.5 and it's been great because it allows me to see one of my friends on that doesn't bother signing on AIM. I don't have much friends on MSN and I wish there were more of my friends that used MSN then AIM.

i am currently away from my home so i cant live without msn , it's my buddy every night , i use windows live messenger and i like the interface and features of it even though i know yahoo is better than msn i never used yahoo regularly just because all my friends are using msn too , also i downloaded msn plus live recently ,though i had been a little unhappy with the file size i have forgotten it now , but to tell the truth i hardly make use of any features in msn plus live ,so i dont know why i downloaded it and let it eat up more space in my hard drive ,just one problem i have with live messenger is it eats a lot of space if not kept on watch , recently i got almost 8GB in my application data /microsoft / msn messenger !! i was so pissed off that i deleted all files and cache