xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icss21

Google Translation Code anyone got it?

Babelfish give you the option to add translation to your site using their code if you want. The instructions are here. Google, as far as I am aware, doesn't allow you this service, and neither of them release the code that they use to translate. Just remember that most of these translation things aren't that good. For example, one kid in my German class used a translator for his coursework, and managed to change "It was boring" to "Es hat gebohrt", meaning that it drilled (or bored), a dead giveaway.

Nope, you cannot use any source code for google translate, if you do a simple google search you can find better translators that give you the offer to embed code so that you cn use an on-site translator...

I don't think that source code is a simple code so you can easily implement on your website. Also I can't see any good reason for google to release it to public.

Unfortunately, you cannot but Google's translation box into your own website because Google simply hasn't given us the coding required to do so. However, you can integrate code snippet onto your website that makes you website instantly available in other languages via Google Translate (https://translate.google.com/manager/website/?hl=en&eotf=1&sl=ja&tl=en).Systran, the company behind Yahoo's Babelfish translation service, has a online service called SystranBox (http://www.systransoft.com/translation-products/online-services/systranbox/) that allows you to utilise their translation services through a form that you can integrate into your own site. However, it looks like you have to pay access fees to use the translation service from your own website.

Thanks!Google Translation Code

That Google code was just what I was looking for. Only pain is, Windows brings up the "blocked content" alert for the Activex. Thanks for posting.

Maggie

-reply by Maggie

script to tell google translate do not translate some of my linkGoogle Translation Code

Hi, I have allready spend few hours to fund a script that will tell google to not translate a link.

but insuccessfuly so maybie someone can help

I explain myself, on my page I have use google. Translate. I have 24 flag and each have a link to google translate  like this

<td width="946" align="center"><a href="https://translate.google.com/?hl=fr src="images/norway.Gif" alt="Norsk" width="22" height="16" border="0" /></a></td>

but wen it's open in translation mode all my link are also translated like wen you click for spanish translate everything fine but if you click from the spanish translation another flag like rusian it canot displayed the page because it keep being in the spanish translation

so what I'm looking for is a script that tell google to open my link with the original url from my sourcecode even wen is on a translated page allready.

I hope I have be understandable.

thank's in advence if someone could tell me more about that

-question by orchid

i want to put the translation box onto the webpage,does anyone get the code?

<div align="right" id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
function googleTranslateElementInit() {
new google.translate.TranslateElement({
pageLanguage: 'en'
}, 'google_translate_element');
}
</script><script src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>
<center><font color="#FFA084" size="6"><b><i>LOCAL LANGUAGE </i></b></font><font color="#CBAE72" size="6"><b><i>MOBILE SERVICES</i></b></font></center>