xisto Community
nonte

The Best Multiplayer Game Tell us which multiplayer game do you consider to be the best

Playing singleplayer is no fun. It's better when you compete with human brain. So friends which is your pick. Mine is Soldier of Fortune. The graphics are cool and the gameplan and team strategy required just makes the game a perfect choice for LAN gaming.

I'd have to say that the most enjoyable and engaging multiplayer game is most likely Halo 2. I know its basically the cliche of all multiplayer gaming, but I'd have to agree with its efficiency at engaging the player for hours on end... the problem is just that. I always tend to play a bit longer than I should be when I do play it!Xbox Live...however...sucks. I'd recomment the free XBConnect if you do consider playing it.

you may think im weird, but it is a pretty cool game and theres tons of players on at once, diablo ii has it all =D there is a big problem with cheaters and hackers though, and blizzard is trying to fix a lot of this, but it seems as if theyve given up -.-

I would have to say a classic. Goldeneye on the N64. It was awesome and a good laugh because you could play with four players. Then again most games can nowadays.

I would have to say that halo 2 is my opinion for the best online game. I dont understand why people are saying that xbl sucks because i think its alot better than the kai and xbconnect. I mean you cant really complain about the price its only $6 a month but i guess thats your call of course.Although recently i have found a new favorite game and that is World of Warcraft. This is a very large MMORPG and its very fun to play. You can play this game for hours and not get bored of it. All online games do charge a fee of course but for this game its worth it.

Playing singleplayer is no fun. It's better when you compete with human brain. So friends which is your pick. Mine is Soldier of Fortune. The graphics are cool and the gameplan and team strategy required just makes the game a perfect choice for LAN gaming.

:) Welll hi all im a mad gamer with a awesome machine and I have been playing games since the first bat and ball black TV days.

I have seen the Doom series the Quakes The Sims every thing and it all seems to boil down to to the gameplay and the graphics and music. At the moment I prefer Bf2 as it standards are high it has 64 multiplayer mode great physics and sounds. I belive it at present to be the best first shooter and my prefference. Its just to realistic its my pick of the crop

Say what u want.. but the best mmorpg is world of warcraft :P:) .... besides grapihic music..real player freindly interface..the gameplay is what makes this game superby.. and of course wow community :)And bout mmofps i think counterstrike 1.5 :>

I'd have to say that the most enjoyable and engaging multiplayer game is most likely Halo 2. I know its basically the cliche of all multiplayer gaming, but I'd have to agree with its efficiency at engaging the player for hours on end... the problem is just that. I always tend to play a bit longer than I should be when I do play it!
Xbox Live...however...sucks. I'd recomment the free XBConnect if you do consider playing it.

I agree, halo 2 is an awesome multiplayer game, but, I always seem to play for hours, and hours, and pretty soon its 7:30 in the morning. :) Me and my friends just get sucked away from all life outside of halo. One time, my mom said she came in, and said pizza was ready, and we didnt even know she came in. Now thats a game...

I would have to say a classic. Goldeneye on the N64. It was awesome and a good laugh because you could play with four players. Then again most games can nowadays.

lol I used to play that game with my friends for months. I don't think it ever really go old until we decided to buy the new James Bond games for the Playstation 2. I started to like those better but I still remember dying with the blood covering the screen. My parents wouldn't let me play that game at first.

Anyway I am gonna have to say America's Army is my favorite multiplayer game these days. I am in a clan and we strategize on the different maps to defeat other clans and what not. And then there is playing not as a clan but with other random people. It is really fun I enjoy it.

The best multiplayer game ever has to be goldeneye for the n64. Besides spending countless hours playing with everyone i know when it first came out, i still tend to be all the time for kicks and giggles with new friends who have the same love for the game as i do. It revolutionized the first person shooter and since then, it has been copied and copied over and over again.

Im still with Blizzard and playing those good old games. Warcraft 2 , starcraft, broodwar, diablo, diablo 2 and of course warcraft 3 and its expansion. Battle.Net is great, socialiing, joining and leading clans.At the moment i play starcraft but i might start warcraft 3 (Nice and cheap)

I'm seeing a lot of First Person Shooter love here. Not to take anything away from Goldeneye or Halo 2....But I'm going to have to go ahead and say that Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Gamecube was the greatest multiplayer game ever.I've never wasted more time with my friends on any other game. Sometimes we'll get going for hours on end. It just never gets old.

I'm seeing a lot of First Person Shooter love here. Not to take anything away from Goldeneye or Halo 2....But I'm going to have to go ahead and say that Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Gamecube was the greatest multiplayer game ever.
I've never wasted more time with my friends on any other game. Sometimes we'll get going for hours on end. It just never gets old.

I love that game! Although I suck at it, I still play it soo long with my friends. Aside from that is mario party. I forgot which one we always play, but its so addicting.

I would have to say that halo 2 is my opinion for the best online game. I dont understand why people are saying that xbl sucks because i think its alot better than the kai and xbconnect. I mean you cant really complain about the price its only $6 a month but i guess thats your call of course.
Although recently i have found a new favorite game and that is World of Warcraft. This is a very large MMORPG and its very fun to play. You can play this game for hours and not get bored of it. All online games do charge a fee of course but for this game its worth it.

You're telling me that you're willing to pay 6$ a month so you can join a community that has become obsessed with the idea that anyone who's better than them are modders, and that the only thing worth playing Halo for is for an extra level? No offence, but global competition like that drains all of the fun from a game - that's not even considering the price you're comparing at... 0$ to 6$ a month.
Edited by Alexius (see edit history)